Aug 20 2005, 03:25 PM
What discs would you like to see in a special plastic?

Id like to see a Champion BEADLESS aviar.

ChunkyleeChong
Aug 20 2005, 04:34 PM
I beleive the old CE aviar is a small bead. Id like to see a candy XD

Aug 20 2005, 05:27 PM
The old CE Aviar is a small bead but they are getting hard to find.

Aug 20 2005, 06:55 PM
I don't want to see the Pro Orc disappear -- so i'll use this as an opportunity to recommend it become a CFR disc :D

LouMoreno
Aug 22 2005, 10:56 AM

It sounds like you want a Q-mega.

Aug 22 2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah, the pro orc is a great disc. There are so many other lousier drivers innova could scrap instead of this one.

20460chase
Aug 22 2005, 02:49 PM

It sounds like you want a Q-mega.

Or, in the first run of the Champion Aviars there were several beadless released. I was told originally that they were mis-stamped Q-Megas. Most were Sky-Blue. Some where on here { Ask Dave D., perhaps} there was talk about these, not to long ago.

Id like to see Gremlins in CFR GLO.

Kenja
Aug 22 2005, 05:37 PM
I'd love to try a special blend TL

Aug 23 2005, 01:05 AM
I'd love to try a special blend TL

That's the one!

Aug 25 2005, 05:21 PM
Id like to see a candy XD

The Classic Roc (beaded XD) is available as a CFR... But not typically in the lighter weights that I prefer.

Aug 25 2005, 05:58 PM
I'd like to see all the cfr discs in the special blend plastic or something special.......not just an overly expensive champion disc.

Aug 25 2005, 06:36 PM
Correction-Dave recently revealed the Classic Roc is being removed from the CFR program.

quickdisc
Aug 25 2005, 08:13 PM
Crystal Clear Aviars. :D

paerley
Aug 25 2005, 08:25 PM
Crystal Clear Aviars. :D

While I don't use aviars, I think a Crystal Clear putter would be sweet. It's not like you ever look at your putter except when it's in the basket.

Aug 26 2005, 12:07 AM
The GREMLIN is on the List to become CFR, but with a busy Summer They haven't been able to get a mold slot for it(with all these new discs i can see why).

I'd like to see the CFR gremlin in CLEAR candy plastic because all the Original Proline Gremlins were basically original Special Blend material.

I'd also like to see Special Blen/NIghtshift 11x Teebirds with the old KC PRO STAMP! :)

-Scott Lewis

Aug 26 2005, 01:38 AM
How about a big bead aviar in SB plastic....

Aug 26 2005, 01:54 PM
Personally, I would love to see a new blend of plastic for CFR discs. Something along the lines of the Special Blend that was used on the 05 Rocs. What I would pay extra for in a disc is a disc that glided like the Pro plastic, and didn't break in so fast. Champion discs are sometimes worthless for me. The break-in time generally exceeds the time that it takes for me to lose the disc.

I just love the flight of the Pro plastic. It is amazing for me. Just that even without any tree hits the discs change too fast. How 'bouts it Dave? In the meantime, you guys are making bank off of me as I am having to replace Pro discs seemingly monthly.