Aug 19 2005, 03:48 PM
I've been throwing a Flash around lately, I've found rhbh that I can throw this farther than my other discs (including the almight sidewinder). I only throw about 320, but for a relatively new player this disc could make a big difference. I can also rip it sidearm and get it out about 300 feet and put it right where I want it. So for the other relatively new or 320 powered arms out there, this disc rocks (not as dead straight as a sidewinder though).

Aug 19 2005, 08:13 PM
The flash is a great disc. I would compare it to an orc, but with better glide. However the flash hyzers a little more than an orc (for me anyway). The flash definitely is underrated - but so are a lot of discrafts discs.

Parkntwoputt
Aug 19 2005, 09:48 PM
Yes, I think that the Flash is a greatly underrated Roller.

For me it flips too much for an air shot disc, I was using it for long rolls but then I figured out the proper technique with my leopard.

Even though I don't use them, doesn't mean I think they aren't great discs. Just not great discs for me.

Throw on you 320 throwers!

Aug 19 2005, 10:47 PM
The Flash is killer! I just bought one the other day, to replace my Beast, and I took it out to see how it flew and it goes and goes some more. Can't wait to throw it at the course. I did buy another Beast. The Flash went further than the Beast. I was surprised.

gokayaksteven
Aug 20 2005, 12:55 PM
unpredictable at high speeds and a lot of low speed fade in my opinion. not a straight, easily controllable disc. i'm sure folks can get good d from it though, as it is fast.

Aug 20 2005, 09:04 PM
The flash is not really underrated. It is still among the best drivers ever made. It is very versatile and among the longest discs ever. I've had some of my best drives ever with flashes.

Aug 21 2005, 01:10 AM
The speed and glide of the Flash are spectacular

Kenja
Aug 22 2005, 06:58 PM
for me, the flash is a great uphill driver. i wouldn't call it flippy but its not what i'd choose for straight shots ;)