tafe
Aug 11 2005, 07:40 PM
Where can I find the current sanctioning agreements on-line?
What do I do if I feel a TD has violated them?

Aug 11 2005, 07:50 PM
PDGA.com front page.

Its in blue, under the red ratings update thingy.

about the third one down. 'tour agreements' or something.

Then look for the sanctioning agreement.

Aug 11 2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.pdga.com/documents/td/2005tourinfo.php

Aug 11 2005, 07:58 PM
What do I do if I feel a TD has violated them?

Your first move should be to call or e-mail the state coordinator for the state where the tournament took place. If it was in Illinois then you'd go to me first. If I am the TD in question and you don't feel comfortable coming to me then you should contact David Gentry who is the PDGA Tour Manager.

tafe
Aug 11 2005, 08:00 PM
Thanks.
So, am I to understand that at a B tier event, a min. $10 package needs to be given to Ams and that can NOT include a meal? And, if I report this, am I anonymous? I don't want to have to deal with any ramifications.

Aug 11 2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks.
So, am I to understand that at a B tier event, a min. $10 package needs to be given to Ams and that can NOT include a meal? And, if I report this, am I anonymous? I don't want to have to deal with any ramifications.

You are correct on the player pack size. I thought that the some TDs were still getting around the meal thing by giving out a coupon good for $10 off the meal or something like that.

When you contact the SC or Tour Manager you will have to ask if you can remain anonymous.