Jeannie
Jul 20 2005, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone!
A friend of mine who doesn't come on the boards is looking for someone to share a room for Am Worlds at the host Hotel. The cost would be $25 per night. She has a room reserved from Aug 5 - 15. If anyone knows any women that might be interested, PLEASE contact me. If she doesn't find a room mate, she will not be going and I would hate to see that happen. PLEASE spread the word. Thank You!

wilma
Jul 20 2005, 05:47 PM
I sure hope the Kharma flows right, and connections are made. I know the Fem. Golfer looking for mates, and it would be ashame if she couldn't make it. Hopefully some other females are in the same position and all will be well.
See ya in Arizona :D

Jeannie
Jul 21 2005, 08:53 AM
*Bump* :(

Jul 22 2005, 11:28 AM
Jeannie - it's Kristin. I may have found another roommate - call me!

michellewade
Jul 22 2005, 09:29 PM
Hi ladies,

Erin White from So Cali already has a room at Little America and asked someone to post this for her (yes, along w/her phone number as her server is down.) She's a really nice gal and I'm sure you'll find her FUN company! Here's her request:
<font color="red">
Erin White
Pdga number: 22056
Phone: (626)676-3851

Hi, My name is Erin White and I will be attending the Am Worlds. I am looking for 3 other women to room with and I already have a room at the Little America Hotel. My problem right now is that my email server is down so I have to go to the library to post emails and I am having problems posting on the Discussion board. Can someone help me post this along with my phone number that I am looking for women to room with. Thank you soooooo much, Erin
</font>

Good luck ladies and watch out for those trees! Have fun too! :D

michellewade
Jul 22 2005, 10:09 PM
I just remembered another good resource for you ladies. Once you get to the hotel, go to frisbee central and check their "MESSAGE BOARD." They usually have one and you can find others who are also looking for roommies. You can also post a message yourself. I called Erin and told her about this so she'll probably head that way.

Again, good luck and have fun! ;) :D

Jul 22 2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks Michelle! My friend and Erin are in contact. It looks like things are going to work out :D:D

Jeannie
Jul 23 2005, 12:07 AM
Thanks Michelle! My friend is in touch with Erin and it looks like things are going to work out :D:D:D

michellewade
Jul 26 2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks Michelle! My friend is in touch with Erin and it looks like things are going to work out :D:D:D

Sa-weeet! Glad I could be of some help. ;)
You gals will have a blast!!

Aug 01 2005, 02:01 PM
tt loves tthe ladies.

kcdiscgirl
Aug 07 2005, 12:39 PM
Good luck to all the ladies in Flagstaff...loved the mountain course...enjoy it's beauty and let it bring out the best in your game.. peace. lesli demark

katieb
Aug 08 2005, 11:47 PM
Go Nor-Cal :cool: Rip it up!

Stacy Pauly - keep up the good play - I'm rooting for you!

gordonmk
Aug 10 2005, 01:05 PM
Emily Brown from Austin is up there on a scholarship from Waterloo Disc Golf Club - Go Emily!!! :D

lauranovice
Aug 10 2005, 01:13 PM
and she is doing great! Keep it up Emily!

suemac
Aug 10 2005, 05:58 PM
Let's not forget Laura Hovey and Queen Dee!

All the Ladies of Texas are representing BIG!

MarkBowman
Aug 10 2005, 07:56 PM
Go TEXAS Ladies! Good Luck Emily, Laura H and Dee! Next year Laura Q and Sue? I plan on going next year.

suemac
Aug 11 2005, 09:44 AM
No doubt. Already started a new piggy bank!

wilma
Aug 11 2005, 12:28 PM
Lesli, Snowbowl makes Paw Paw's Whipping Post &amp; Wood Shed look like an ant hills.
What an awesome course!

schwinn2
Aug 11 2005, 12:38 PM
Staci Pauly is tearing apart the women's division. Anyone ever play with her? I'm from the midwest and never had the chance. Hopefully, she'll play the women's championship!

katieb
Aug 11 2005, 07:23 PM
Staci is one of the most pleasant women I've played with. She can be serious about her game, but keep a light attitude. She usually plays Nor Cal, or the non-PDGA Central Valley series. She doesn't play a lot of tourneys, but has been winning the ones she plays. Last year, she not only won the Ad Women, but beat all the Pro women.

Good playing Staci

:cool: