Jul 05 2005, 02:29 PM
Does anyone know what the two "straps" for lack of a better word, are on the bottom of the bag? I'm not talking about the ones in the back center but on the very bottom of the back of the back there are two straps that appear to be adjustable.

Anyone know what these are for?

veganray
Jul 05 2005, 02:33 PM
You can attach your umbrella. /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Umbrella holder.

Use them to attach your umbrella horizontally to the bottom of the bag. It's one of the best features if you live in Oregon. :D

Jul 05 2005, 02:52 PM
Genius! Of course in south Texas, I don't even own an umbrella. I can use it to hold one of those sticks to get your disc out of a tree.

quickdisc
Jul 05 2005, 03:24 PM
Do they make a medium size Revolution bag ?

Something just a tad bigger than the mini ?

Jul 05 2005, 03:28 PM
Do they make a special stick for getting your disc out of the tree? Where do you purchase it? I play on courses with plenty of trees and some kind of retractable stick would be invaluable.

quickdisc
Jul 05 2005, 03:30 PM
I know guys with Wrist Rockets ( Powerful Slingshots).

quickdisc
Jul 05 2005, 03:34 PM

Like a bag that holds 14-16 ?

Jul 05 2005, 03:36 PM
Do they make a special stick for getting your disc out of the tree? Where do you purchase it? I play on courses with plenty of trees and some kind of retractable stick would be invaluable.

http://www.gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf_apparel_accessories.htm

It's the "Quic'Stic"

http://www.gottagogottathrow.com/ac/ac465.jpg

Jul 05 2005, 03:37 PM
If you play in Ohio, those straps are for holding your "Extendo-wand beating stick" when you see people coming up to steal discs out of your bag :eek:

quickdisc
Jul 05 2005, 03:39 PM
:D

Reason I carry a Easton Baseball bat. Handles more force than a Louisville Slugger !!!!!!! :eek:

Just Kidding !!!!!

Jul 05 2005, 03:40 PM
Carrying a slingshot is a pretty good idea. What do they use for ammo?

quickdisc
Jul 05 2005, 03:46 PM
Marbles !!!!! Small round rocks ......

Jul 05 2005, 03:48 PM
Carrying a slingshot is a pretty good idea. What do they use for ammo?

Would this be why I seen someone once with a whole seperate bag for minis?

kvo
Jul 05 2005, 05:17 PM

I've got the Club Bag 12-14 discs which I believe is one size up from the mini, I got it just before the pro bag came out which is the same but with heavier weight material

Revolution Bags (http://discgolfer.com/bags.html)

quickdisc
Jul 05 2005, 06:11 PM

I've got the Club Bag 12-14 discs which I believe is one size up from the mini, I got it just before the pro bag came out which is the same but with heavier weight material

Hmmmmm...........I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

Yea , my poor little Mini Revolution is getting worked with 14 stuffed in it. No liner though. Still dig it. Super light weight.

lowe
Jul 05 2005, 06:22 PM

Hmmmmm...........I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

Yea , my poor little Mini Revolution is getting worked with 14 stuffed in it. No liner though. Still dig it. Super light weight.

No, Revolution does not make a medium size bag. They only has 2 sizes of bags- mini and large. They used to make the Casual but discontinued it. The Club bag is the same size as the Team bag.

I just got the Gateway Weekend Deluxe bag and I'm totally satisfied with it. It's exactly what I was looking for. I don't like a bag that is too big. It holds about 14 discs.

GottaGo GottaThrow has the best price and great service.

Check out the "Bag Buyers Guide" at Disc Golf Resources.

kvo
Jul 05 2005, 07:34 PM
[/QUOTE]No, Revolution does not make a medium size bag. They only has 2 sizes of bags- mini and large. They used to make the Casual but discontinued it. The Club bag is the same size as the Team bag.

I just got the Gateway Weekend Deluxe bag and I'm totally satisfied with it. It's exactly what I was looking for. I don't like a bag that is too big. <font color="red"> </font>

GottaGo GottaThrow has the best price and great service.

Check out the "Bag Buyers Guide" at Disc Golf Resources.

[/QUOTE]

How is your bag that holds 14 discs the right size, "not to big" when my Club bag also holds about 14 discs is a "large" bag?

iowapat
Aug 18 2005, 05:33 PM
does anyone know if there is a problem with their site? I've been trying to order a bag for a couple of days and no luck...

any help would be appreciated...
:confused:
iowa

dave9921
Aug 18 2005, 06:10 PM
Pat-

We've been having some problems with cart contents being dumped for some users. Here are a couple things that seem to work:

1. Register yourself before putting something in the shopping cart. Should be able to check out without problem.

2. You can always our toll free # at 877-2781-3735 and order over the phone. If I'm not here, please leave a message and I'll call you back.

The tech support guys are working on a solution, but it is clearly not as important a problem for them as it is for me...

Thanks,

-Dave

WVOmorningwood
Aug 18 2005, 06:10 PM
just hit the site,,,its ok http://www.discgolfer.com/

Call DAve at 877-281-3735

dave9921
Aug 19 2005, 04:26 PM
Hello-

I think we've got the mysterious shopping cart problem resolved. Anonymous logins should be able to load up their carts, then register without problem.

Please let me know if you have any trouble!

Thanks,

-Dave