Jun 21 2005, 12:03 PM
I realize they are no longer made by Ching however I was wondering if anyone had some laying around they might want to get rid of. This disc has had a place in my bag for quite some time now and I just want to get a spare of two if possible to have incase this one was to disappear.

TIA

Jun 21 2005, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure if its worth the trek, but a local disc golf outfitter (Air Traffic) in Minnesota has been putting Chinger Stingers out pretty regularly. I picked on up in 170 g. just a few days ago.

Jun 22 2005, 02:48 PM
Do they by chance have website or sell over the net?

Jun 22 2005, 09:39 PM
I believe the do have a website, but they only offer discs they have plenty of (such as discs still in print). But for any sort of specialty disc, i beleive you'd have to go to the store. I think the coolest find there has been either my Proline Gremlin or my CE Spider (which was sadly lost in a pine tree)

flynvegas
Jun 22 2005, 09:46 PM
You could ask Gotta Go Gotta Throw,or Frisbee Rancher on eBay. Also, James Brown in Vancouver has sold some of these on eBay, and I think he has a web.site for his store. Hard to find these in heavier weights. You may want to check out the new Innova Coyote.

Jun 23 2005, 03:43 PM
I have some. Do you want to trade or just buy them?