Jun 01 2005, 06:56 PM
Who throws these. I got a 175 today for novelty purposes. I tried with all my might to turn one over but it came back every time as if to mock my puniess. Is this the most stable disc ever?

cbdiscpimp
Jun 01 2005, 06:59 PM
Who throws these. I got a 175 today for novelty purposes. I tried with all my might to turn one over but it came back every time as if to mock my puniess. Is this the most stable disc ever?

No it is not. Try a 1st Run Z Etreme and then you will know the TRUE meaning of OVERSTABLE!!! The Flicks are pretty overstable though. The only thing is they beat up once they are used for a while and they lose their stability. Id say the Z Xtreme and the Champion Whippet at more stable then a Z Flick. Maybe the Z Flick takes 3rd though. I use one for grenades and forehands and sometimes skip shots :D

discchucker
Jun 01 2005, 08:00 PM
I would have to say that the original run of the Speed Demon is the King of Overstability.

Jun 01 2005, 08:44 PM
I would have to say that the original run of the Speed Demon is the King of Overstability.

i used to have a proto "Edge" thats dome could be popped up for flip and down for a very overstable flyer.

mikeP
Jun 02 2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I would only give the Flick a 4 out of 5 in the overstability scale. It is still a distance driver.

Jun 02 2005, 05:04 PM
I have not yet thrown one, however I have seen them thrown, and they are nowhere near as stable as the CE Viper.

Archemike
Jun 03 2005, 12:50 AM
Yeah, it's very overstable, it will always come back. It is not the overstable king though. The 1st run Z-Xtreme I would say is the winner. /msgboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Luke Butch
Jun 03 2005, 03:50 AM
Made the switch back to Z Preds after months of throwing Flicks. Still like Flicks for forehands, but not as a distance driver into a headwind.

vwkeepontruckin
Jun 04 2005, 03:59 PM
Speed Demon!!