Apr 15 2005, 02:41 PM
<font color="brown"> Hope all of you are planning to attend the DiscGolfStore.com GCCS on April 23rd! The weather is looking good and we should have a great field on some great courses.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THE BONUS TO PLAY IN THE EVENT!!!!

There will be 100% payout in all divisions for anyone who plays PLUS a players pack for all AMS AND PROS!

In addition, you do not need to be qualified for the bonus to play in the PRO/AM skins match. Titledisc.com will be up through the end of the week taking signups http://titledisc.com/Events/GCCS04_Final.php EVERYONE WHO IS THERE BY 9:00 AM THE DAY OF THE EVENT WILL HAVE A SPOT IN THE FIELD

Points Series Trophies will be awarded at the Finale (results below) and there is also a breakdown of the bonus listed below. Yes, we will play sanctioned doubles on Sunday (see below).

I hope to see you all there!!!!

GORY DETAILS�

DISCGOLFSTORE.COM GCCS FINALE

Top 4 pro and 3 AM scores for the day will play in the skins match!
The last AM spot will be in the RAFFLE!
2 rounds at Tom Bass Park in Houston
Pick your plastic payout to all AMS
Player�s pack to all players

Please use the form below if you would like to mail your entry in.

Please check your division:

_____ Pro Men (any rating), $50
_____ Advanced Men (915 up rating), $35
_____ Advanced Master Men (875 up rating), $35
_____ Intermediate Men (875 to 915 rating), $30
_____ Recreational Men (any rating 874 and below), $25
_____ Women�s Advanced (800 up rating), $35
_____ Women�s Recreational (any rating 750 down), $25
_____ Option Ace Pot, $5
_____ Non PDGA fee, $5

Player Information

Name:____________________________________________

PDGA#: _____________ PDGA Rating (if known): ________

Phone: ___________________________________________

Email: ___________________________________________

Signature: _________________________________________

Make checks payable to: John Edwards, 6014 Sanford, Houston, TX 77096
Pay with credit card through: TitleDisc.com
Questions can be sent to: [email protected]
John can also be reached at: (832) 279-8084
Check out our web page at: www.TeamdDisasterDiscGolf.com (http://www.TeamdDisasterDiscGolf.com)

SKINS FORMAT!

The lowest three AM scores (any division) and the lowest four pro scores will battle it out for $150 cash and $150 in merchandise (6 holes). The Format will be alternate shot doubles (with everyone teeing off on the first hole).

This was a BLAST at Pecan Park and Bass will be a great setting for some skins action. There is one rule change from Pecan Park though. Once the hole has been won or pushed, the hole is over. Don�t forget to buy raffle tickets to help support the tournament and to win your way into the big SKINS match!

BONUS PAYOUT BREAKDOWN

MPO $252.00
MM1 $81.00
MA1 $285.00
MA2 $447.00
MA3 $375.00
FW1 $57.00
FW3 $45.00
Totals $1,542.00

POINTS TROPHIES WILL BE AWARDED AT THE FINALE! (Full results can be found at www.teamdisaster.com (http://www.teamdisaster.com))

Open

Alex Hughes 1
Lee DeForke 2
Michael Ynfante 3

Advanced Masters

Steve Dufrane 1
Danny Berry 2
Louis Hall 2

Advanced

Matt Hall 1
Brian Pearson 2
Keith Vest 3
Richard Rasch 4
Scott Rozanski 5

Intermediate

Marty Cooper 1
John Edwards 2
Wade Dauner 3
Robbie Cooper 4
Dustin Galmor 4

Recreational

Dan Showman 1
David Currey 2
Darin Mull 2
Chuck Conaway 4
Joe Miles 5

Advanced Women

Deatra Edwards 1
Edith Horrell 2
Susan Macaluso 3
Kat Bender 4

Recreational Women

Jenn Daigle 1
Karen Crites 2
Nicole Cazares 2
Sasha Hart 4

BIG MONEY DOUBLES FINALE � April 24th

Be there to sign up by 9:00.

Fun C-tier sanctioned bring your partner doubles!

All AM Divisions, $22 per person ($44 per team)

All Pro Divisions, $32 per person ($62 per team)

One round of best shot, one round of the NASTY 6-6-6 format!

Everyone who participates will be eligible for the added payout from earlier this year!
</font>

Apr 16 2005, 01:07 PM
ONLY ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY I WIL HAVE MY GAME BACK FOR THE FINALE, AND GET IN ON SOME OF ALL THAT BONUS PAYOUT!!!!

;)

suemac
Apr 18 2005, 10:14 AM
Played the Wilmont this weekend, changes are interesting and will make for some good golf.

See ya'll Saturday.

jakewalsdorf
Apr 18 2005, 11:09 AM
Bonus Payout looks good Gimp. Hope to make the first tourney on the new and improved Willie.

scoop
Apr 18 2005, 11:47 AM
Sue, can you describe or list what the new changes are?

John, what is the last day to sign up via Titledisc?

Thanks...

tbender
Apr 18 2005, 11:58 AM
Not Sue, but...

Wilmont Changes:

#3 -- tee has been moved waaaay left. Shot is now a blind RH hyzer.
#12 -- hole has been lengthened to 590' to middle of old 13's fairway.
#13 -- tee is now from old #13's basket position to the Pro States' basket position. 360'?
#14 -- tee is moved up to the landing zone for Pro States' Championship tee #14. basket has been moved up to the side of the ampitheater hill. A good 4. 750'?
#15 -- tee is moved to be a straight-on shot. 300-350'?

jdavidson
Apr 18 2005, 11:59 AM
Hole 3: Tee-box has moved back and WAY to the left, when you leave hole 2�s basket walk straight into the yaupon ahead and you�ll see it. The shot now (assuming your right handed ) is to throw a bleeder that hyzers after about 170 feet or throw the knife hyzer which has a tendency to fall short and in the shule if not executed properly.

Hole 12: Same tee-box now plays to the middle of old hole 13�s fairway. If you recall the two large water oaks that were on the right side of 13�s fairway, the basket sits among them. I can�t recall exactly how far the hole is, but I�d guess 570ish.

Hole 13: This hole plays adjacent to the south side of the culvert that crossed old 13�s fairway. Think of the last tree on the right hand side of Old hole 13�s fairway and you�ll have a good idea where the tee-box is. Hole 13�s basket is in the hole 13 alternate position. So basically your throwing down the ditch. I�d guess the hole to be around 325 or so with a few sparse trees to contend with if your taking the righty hyzer route.

Hole 14: If you were standing on old hole 14�s tee-box, look up and to the left about 125 feet or so (where a good drive might have landed from hole 14�s monster tee-box). The shot off of the t-box is a righty hyzer that is controlled enough to leave you an open second shot. Now for the pin position: If you were standing on old hole 15�s tee-box look to the left and up the hill about 80 feet. This hole makes for a very nice 4 now, a 3 is going to be very rare (I�ve 3�d it once but it was on a 70� putt).

Hole 15: Instead of hyzering into the hill your now throwing directly perpendicular to it. So, if you were standing on old hole 15�s tee-box walk forward and to the right maybe 250 feet. The hole is now a 315ish straight shot into the side of the hill. When the wind is right a big hyzer out over the wetlands will bring you back to the hole. I�d wager this hole is probably easier now because it�s less likely you�ll end up WAY over the backside of the hill.

All in all, very cool changes. :D

james_mccaine
Apr 18 2005, 12:03 PM
Didn't they also move #4? I played it in a different location; either straight up the gut 260ish or a right-hand hyzer.

tbender
Apr 18 2005, 12:08 PM
Didn't they also move #4? I played it in a different location; either straight up the gut 260ish or a right-hand hyzer.

#4 is in it's alternate position. And with the way the tee sign has been turned, it's permanent.

jdavidson
Apr 18 2005, 12:13 PM
Depending on the water level around the alt. position, it may need to be altered come Saturday. (I'll bring my portable just in case) :)

ZCRUSHER
Apr 18 2005, 12:18 PM
Can't wait to play the new Willy! Its gonna be huge, and not even a week away!

Apr 18 2005, 12:19 PM
Weather Looking good for Saturday, can hardly wait!!!!

It will be a blind playing of the Willie for me, no time between now and then to sneak in a practice round..... :mad:

No Biggie, neither will lots of people.....

:cool:

Apr 18 2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks Jim - please check it out and let me know if you had to put the portable out or not Sat. Morning...

Apr 18 2005, 02:26 PM
Titledisc should be up through Thursday night, but everyone who is there by 9:00 will have a spot!

Apr 18 2005, 02:52 PM
BE THERE EARLY, SIGN UP, AND GO PRACTICE!!!!

Apr 18 2005, 03:42 PM
Hey Cong still need to get the raffle baskets to you to take for us this weekend let me know when i can bring them by

:D( not as fat ):DFatboy

tbender
Apr 18 2005, 03:59 PM
:D( not as fat ):DFatboy

Losing organs does that to ya.... :)

You playing yet Scott?

Apr 18 2005, 04:56 PM
COME BY ANY NIGHT THIS WEEK SCOTT, I GET HOME AROUND 6P, SLEEP ABOUT 9P......

SURE HOPE THEY BREAK ALL THE WAY DOWN, SEEING AS MY GOLF EQUIP TAKES UP THE MAJORITY OF THE BACK OF MY TRUCK......

:D

Apr 18 2005, 05:58 PM
Man that trunk is full of crap - - clean so of it OUT! :D

ching_lizard
Apr 19 2005, 09:54 AM
I'm in.

Probably should've waited until after I'd played the new Willy before I registered, but what the heck! :D

The changes on the Willy added one stroke per hole for me! (Except for #3...that might've actually been about the same once I figure out the line.) I liked teeing off from an elevated position on #3. Looks like we'll have 3 tee boxes up out of the water for states! :D

Didn't have time to play Powell, but the Willy was mowed pretty well.

I'm looking forward to this one! See you folks out there on Saturday.

suemac
Apr 19 2005, 10:09 AM
Headed out there again today, anyone else playing later this morning?

Apr 19 2005, 10:36 AM
well Cong they are boxed i'll bring them by wed.

and for everyone to know I lost 35 of the 40 pounds before the gallbladder problem also no im not playing yet still to tender to put the torque on the body but soon maybe COTO if I can get out of something.

Apr 19 2005, 12:18 PM
SOUNDS GOOD "NS" FATBOY.....

slowmo_1
Apr 19 2005, 05:32 PM
I'm bummed that I"m not going to get to play in this one. Stupid Soph and JV baseball. While you lucky bums are enjoying a great round of golf I'll be watching our "baseball" teams get pounded by about 18 runs each.

Apr 19 2005, 08:07 PM
LOL......the price you pay, for Summers off......

Hope everyone gets their asses to H-town this weekend, for some serious payout!!!

scoop
Apr 20 2005, 12:04 AM
I'm all signed-up and ready to play.

Cong, I have your dopp kit that you left at my house after the GCCS Round Rock event...I'll bring it with me on Saturday.

Apr 20 2005, 01:41 AM
The crystal Buzzes came in and they are SWEET!!!! We have an altered logo for the finale that also looks great!

Apr 20 2005, 12:10 PM
DOPP= Travel Kit??

Been Looking for that **** thing everywhere......

First thought for DOPP, was something I gave up on over a year ago...LOL.

scoop
Apr 20 2005, 01:03 PM
DOPP= Travel Kit??

Yep, Dopp kit = travel kit (or shaving bag/kit):

A little history:

The word Dopp is a registered trade mark of a man�s toiletry kit. It was designed by Jerome Harris for his uncle Charles Doppelt, a German immigrant to Chicago in the early 1900s. So it�s presumably an abbreviated form of Mr Doppelt�s family name. The word became widely known during the Second World War when GIs were issued Dopp kits. The company was purchased by Samsonite in the early seventies.

Apr 20 2005, 01:12 PM
HHHmmm things you didn't know that you didn't know :D:D

Apr 20 2005, 01:13 PM
Lets get the raffle going where is darin :Dand karen :Di got some raffle tickets to sale. GET YOUR RAFFLE TICKEEEETS!!!

Apr 20 2005, 03:22 PM
FOR SURE A WEIRD NAME....

WILL BE GOOD TO HAVE IT BACK THIS WEEKEND......

NOT MUCH OUT OF TOWN BUZZ ABOUT THIS ONE....

I UNDERSTAND THE D/FW PEEPS, SINCE MACE TOOK OVER ATHENS, BUT WTF?

suemac
Apr 20 2005, 04:10 PM
Maybe there just not surfing the net like you there, Cong.

Got a moster stack of Moffitt Score Cards I've got for you, will try to get them to you tomorrow.

Apr 20 2005, 05:06 PM
There was no buzz on the thread before we pulled 88 at Mac and 80 at Hitchcock either - I am sure there will be plenty of golfers there to beat you Cong :D

the_kid
Apr 20 2005, 05:11 PM
No there won't be Cong is going all the way in this one. I call -7 for the day. :D:D

scoop
Apr 20 2005, 05:20 PM
No there won't be Cong is going all the way in this one. I call -7 for the day. :D:D

Is that -7 on course par, or on par 54?

I need some serious revenge on this tournment from last year...my one and only DFL event.

I wouldn't be surprised if this tournament becomes one of the state's premier events within a few more years. It has all the elements: great TD, great payouts, played on world-class courses, has a huge pool of local players to establish a base, bonus payout at the end of a good series...

I would say that people are reluctant to travel far for one day tournaments...but the Texas 10 has proven that Texans will travel for a good one-day event.

the_kid
Apr 20 2005, 05:22 PM
Cong is going -7 with par 54. This will be a tough test with the new wilmont record at even. :D:D

Apr 20 2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks Mr. Cooper - One thing I WILL say is that you NEVER know what is going to happen with a Team D event. There may be HUGE changes in store - the kind of changes that would make new players in years to come say - "what is that GCCS on your disc?" lol

ZCRUSHER
Apr 20 2005, 05:40 PM
Man a new willy, i can't wait to play it. I've heard the hipe and can't wait to experience it. Is that true Matt, even's the best so far?

jdavidson
Apr 20 2005, 08:47 PM
I shot a couple down once. About 2 to 3 over the other times I've played. Probably 4 times total.

the_kid
Apr 20 2005, 08:55 PM
Ok maybe it is a few down now. :DI have only played it twice each time carding an even (choked on some 10 footers) :confused: :confused:

Apr 21 2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks Mr. Cooper - One thing I WILL say is that you NEVER know what is going to happen with a Team D event. There may be HUGE changes in store - the kind of changes that would make new players in years to come say - "what is that GCCS on your disc?" lol

whats that mean? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I wonder? oh well we'll all find out together :p
the pack mule never knows whats going on :( all i'm told is to lift that barge tote that rail :D:D

frisbeeguy
Apr 21 2005, 03:08 PM
See y'all Sat...here is the forecast:

Friday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly cloudy, with a high around 84. South wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low near 60. East wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 77. North wind around 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 76. :D

the_kid
Apr 21 2005, 03:09 PM
Sweet it will be windy. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Apr 21 2005, 03:33 PM
CONGO LOVE WIND!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 22 2005, 08:25 AM
I got 2 purdy new Innova Baskets to bring Saturday, who wants to win one???? And those arent the ONLY baskets going out!!!!

GET YOUR RAFFFLLLLEEEEE TICKETTTTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suemac
Apr 22 2005, 10:00 AM
Do ya have a cold beer and a bag of peanuts to go with your tickets?

Remind me, I've got scorecards for you. Will have them Saturday.

ching_lizard
Apr 22 2005, 10:13 AM
The Willy was in good shape last weekend, but I'm gonna be sportin' my water-socks just in case! :D (But only my shin high ones - I'm not expecting to need my hip waders yet!)

jakewalsdorf
Apr 22 2005, 10:18 AM
The Willy was in good shape last weekend, but I'm gonna be sportin' my water-socks just in case! :D (But only my shin high ones - I'm not expecting to need my hip waders yet!)

It's not State's - no water socks needed!

suemac
Apr 22 2005, 10:28 AM
Whatever. :D

That way, you'll have a built-in excuse! :o(if your game isn't going your way) LOL

Apr 22 2005, 12:16 PM
better to play than having to sit and watch everyone else play. :( :mad:

still better than a pokin the eye though :D

maybe I can play some doubles on sunday
seeing how I won't be playing COTO now :mad:

easyE
Apr 22 2005, 12:46 PM
If you need a partner for doubles on Saturday let me know. My partner has to work so I need to find someone.

Apr 22 2005, 12:56 PM
I may play doubles on Sunday, will be helping, er heckling on Saturday

water boy

Apr 22 2005, 01:03 PM
well dubs is on sun. and I doubt you'd (want or could) carry me around the course i don't even know if I could make it around bass before dark right now :D thanks for the offer but with the big money doubles you want somebody good with you and i haven't played in months :(

Apr 22 2005, 01:28 PM
Easy - there is someone else looking for a partner. Ma2 from Austin - - come out Saturday and I'm sure we can find you someone for Sunday!

Apr 22 2005, 02:38 PM
So whats the 411 on POKER Saturday Night???

Hrmmmm....??????????????

Hope I get to play Sunday, if notheing else, I will be keeping Scott Company......

;)

Apr 22 2005, 03:41 PM
POKER! more like a HOT poker in the eye :mad:

sorry just a little bitter about my lack o luck yea and skill when it come to cashing in poker :( lately

Apr 22 2005, 04:15 PM
weather check
sat sunny high 76 low 59
sun mostly sunny high 75 low 48

OOhhh yea!!! sweeeeeeet

Apr 22 2005, 05:06 PM
We could play Poker Sat. night for sure if anyone is down... FATBOY - - bring your running shoes we are going to Katy tonight and dragging the fuzzy with us! :O

ching_lizard
Apr 22 2005, 09:22 PM
I'm up for some Texas Hold 'em on Saturday night - so is Melissa!! :D

Let me know so we can make arrangements...I might have to run home after the tourney to feed the dog, but I can get back down to your end of town within a couple of hours. (or drive straight to your place after the event if you're gettin' it on right afterward! )

Apr 22 2005, 09:56 PM
Be prepared for no air condit. :(

Apr 23 2005, 09:28 AM
A/C out in Casa De Gimp?

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!

Weathewrs looking good, about to head that way!!

See You all there!!

ching_lizard
Apr 24 2005, 11:46 AM
Wow! What an awesome time!

The courses were mowed very well and dry as a bone! (How come they're never is this good of shape for States? :D)

80 some odd players turned out for the GCCS Finale. The wind was blowing a steady 15-20 MPH making for challenging conditions all over both courses. It will probably be reflected in the scores.

Gimp and crew ran a good event with a huge payout. My own payout probably topped 200% with the bonus included! Very impressive! Thanks Gimp!

heavyvynyl
Apr 24 2005, 04:55 PM
As with all of these events, I had a wonderful time. I always enjoy playing with the Houston folk. The courses were the best I've ever seen them. The new layouts are fun and challenging, hadn't been there in 2 years so it was all new to me!

Hats off to the staff and all of the helpers!!!!!!!

Thanks to my skins doubles partner Jim. I knew if we could just hold on we'd win some..........oh yeah, we won 5 of the 6 skins!!! hahahahahaha.......I told you not to count us out Scoot_er!

the_kid
Apr 24 2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah but I told you I couldn't putt. :D:DNeal and I won Dubs today and I actualy played good in the 1st round.

Apr 25 2005, 01:48 AM
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to say thanks. It is ALWAYS appreciated!!! Also thank you to everyone who helped out in even the smallest way this season. None of this could happen with out the help of others!

Apr 25 2005, 01:55 AM
Great day for golf Saturday... Actually, it may have been the prettiest day for golf I have ever played in competition. Thank you to everyone who came out and your patience as we did the skins match and ace pot throw off. We usually run faster than that, but when you are giving out just under $5,500 worth of payout/players packs/skins merchandise etc, it takes a little while!

Scores and payouts are up: http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=4943&year=2005&includeRatings=1#Open

Look for more information on the MacGregor classic that is coming up as well as the 4th Annual GCCS!

Apr 25 2005, 01:57 AM
Not sure how to post this under the tour page, so here you go...

Doubles was fun today with great weather once again! For all the "haters" out there, Matt did not take the cash, just the win!

<table border="1"><tr><td> mpo</td><td>Neal</td><td>Dambra</td><td>200</td><td>50</td><td>54</td><td>104</td><td>$102.00
</td></tr><tr><td>mpo</td><td>Matt</td><td>Hall</td><td>18133</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>mpo</td><td>Joe</td><td>Hague</td><td>10375</td><td>52</td><td>53</td><td>105</td><td>$51.00
</td></tr><tr><td>mpo</td><td>Bubba</td><td>Berry</td><td>17911</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$51.00
</td></tr><tr><td>mpo</td><td>Conrad</td><td>Joe</td><td>7357</td><td>55</td><td>57</td><td>112</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>mpo</td><td>Richard</td><td>Ahlgrim</td><td>2410</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Scott</td><td>Linthicum</td><td>21234</td><td>55</td><td>48</td><td>103</td><td>$73.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>JT</td><td>Peebles</td><td>20706</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$73.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Thomas</td><td>Burkes</td><td>25262</td><td>56</td><td>59</td><td>115</td><td>$53.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Ned</td><td>Renfrew</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$53.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>John</td><td>Edwards</td><td>14245</td><td>57</td><td>59</td><td>116</td><td>$42.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Scott</td><td>Rozanski</td><td>14254</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$42.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Dan</td><td>Showman</td><td>23917</td><td>57</td><td>60</td><td>117</td><td>$18.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Jeremy</td><td>Youngblood</td><td>26186</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$18.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Brad</td><td>Granier</td><td>24337</td><td>58</td><td>59</td><td>117</td><td>$18.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Leon</td><td>Gillard IV</td><td>24336</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$18.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>John</td><td>Conger</td><td>15263</td><td>55</td><td>63</td><td>118</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Erick</td><td>Goette</td><td>26062</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Jaymie</td><td>Perry</td><td>22834</td><td>58</td><td>60</td><td>118</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Bart</td><td>Taylor</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Cris</td><td>Vandafgriff</td><td></td><td>59</td><td>60</td><td>119</td></tr><tr><td>ma2</td><td>Chase</td><td>Gilbert</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>ma1</td><td>Brian</td><td>Pearson</td><td>13723</td><td>57</td><td>54</td><td>111</td><td>$76.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma1</td><td>Mark</td><td>Zolman</td><td>17734</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>$76.00
</td></tr><tr><td>ma1</td><td>Dustin</td><td>Galmor</td><td>26853</td><td>56</td><td>58</td><td>114</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td>ma1</td><td>Keith</td><td>Vest</td><td>21803</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~</td><td>~
</td></tr><tr><td> </tr></td></table>

jimbo1944
Apr 25 2005, 02:06 AM
Had a great time. The weather was great (little windy) and enjoyed the course even if it was a little long for me. The skins were a lot of fun. Sorry Mike I put so much pressure on you. You did a great job even though you got stuck with a 61 year old middle of the class Rec player. You took it very well and I appreciate your attitude through the whole time. Of course taking 5 of the 6 helped. Thanks. It was funny how it turned out, because I was sitting next to Roger Blair when they were going to pick the raffle winner and I told him I hope they don't pull one of my tickets because I didn't think I could make it any more. Sure enough they called my number and I am glad they did. I really enjoyed it.Great job to all the workers.

Apr 25 2005, 12:08 PM
MAN......What a weekend......

Shame my game was only with me for 2 of my 4 total rounds....

At least I took home the Acepot money on Sunday in the CTP throw off......

KUDOS goes out to Gimp for Organizing such an AWESOME event...

Thanks out to all the participants for making it a great weekend!!!!

Lyle O Ross
Apr 25 2005, 12:50 PM
What a Sweeeeet tournament. Of course it helps that I finished in the money for the very first time. :D The courses were immaculate (someone needs to thanks the Bass maintenance crew), and the play was wonderful.

Thanks again Gimp and Team Disaster, you guys but on a great series!