Feb 11 2005, 11:58 AM
Just curious when the next edition of pdga radio will be coming out. Looking forward to it.

Tbranch
Feb 11 2005, 01:45 PM
Just curious when the next edition of pdga radio will be coming out. Looking forward to it.

Very soon. I think right after the memorial is over.

-tB

cbdiscpimp
Feb 11 2005, 02:05 PM
Actually i think i read something about it coming back on the 16th of this month. All i know is i cant wait for it to start back up again. I only caught the tail end of last years shows but they were all sweet :D

Tbranch
Feb 17 2005, 11:02 AM
PDGA Radio is Back!

Report from Cross Canyon
Tail wind tips from Al Schack
Interview with Cris Heeron
Upcoming tournaments
Big Show preview with Brian Mace
A couple PDGA announcements

Sounds a bunch better (louder/clearer)

about 18 minutes total.

Love it!

Moderator005
Feb 17 2005, 12:34 PM
Sounds a bunch better (louder/clearer)

The announcer, Brian Sullivan, has always been quite loud and clear in the mix. The interviewees, especially those on the phone, have always been less audible. While the interview with Chris Heeren this week is clear, the phone interview with Brian Mace is still at a much lower audio level and somewhat difficult to decipher.

Good to hear that host Brian Sullivan hasn't lost his enthusiasm for disc golf, which is always appreciated in our sport, but his 'schtick' still grates on my nerves a bit.

Tbranch
Feb 17 2005, 12:43 PM
I sort of like the shtick.
I gives it more of an entertainment feel as opposed to a 'just the facts in a monotone voice' offering a la NPR.

The phone interviews are still a bit quiet. I wonder if anything can be done about that short of buying some sort of expensive equipment... I wouldn't think it would be hard to boost the output volume for just that segment before splicing it in. I'll have to ask Sully about that one.

Feb 18 2005, 01:57 PM
sullivan does a great job, and todd i've heard some nice segments on there from you as well. keep em' coming :D