bredemeyer
Jan 21 2005, 12:55 PM
How sweet would that be???? I think the Sooner Disc Golf Club needs to get behind this in a major way.

coda_hatfield
Jan 21 2005, 01:15 PM
This would be real sweet... Let's hope that they give a good proposal... :) How about Pro Worlds instead... /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jan 21 2005, 03:43 PM
tulsa could probably accomidate both am and pro worlds. that would kick *****, but it looks like it'll just be am worlds.

Jan 21 2005, 04:00 PM
AND we want SOONER Disc Golf to be a HUGE help...Especially the PRO's in Norman. We will need Course and Pool TD's (about 16 total officals) and we will also need many volunteers to help with little stuff, like programs, parking, scoring, etc.

The Worlds is a HUGE project and I'm hoping the whole state will come together to run a GREAT event so that we can be considerd for other great events to come in the future.

We are working diligently to put together the winning proposal to make this happen.

bredemeyer
Jan 21 2005, 06:11 PM
I want to play in this one, but I am willing to do whatever is needed behind the scenes to make this happen.

chrispfrisbee
Jan 21 2005, 08:09 PM
I second that! :D

m_conners
Jan 22 2005, 09:32 AM
Does Steve King ever get online??? Maybe there should be a "Ask Dig" thread, kind of like the ask Dave Dunipace thread :cool:

keldog
Jan 22 2005, 11:37 AM
No,King doesn't get on-line,he say's people are WATCHING YOU :D

bredemeyer
Jan 22 2005, 05:04 PM
Does Steve King ever get online??? Maybe there should be a "Ask Dig" thread, kind of like the ask Dave Dunipace thread :cool:

"Ask Dig" would be hilarious. He needs to get a PC

kyle
Jan 24 2005, 01:08 PM
AND we want SOONER Disc Golf to be a HUGE help...Especially the PRO's in Norman. We will need Course and Pool TD's (about 16 total officals) and we will also need many volunteers to help with little stuff, like programs, parking, scoring, etc.

The Worlds is a HUGE project and I'm hoping the whole state will come together to run a GREAT event so that we can be considerd for other great events to come in the future.

We are working diligently to put together the winning proposal to make this happen.

I'd be happy to help. This would be a great thing for Oklahoma!

Jan 30 2005, 06:50 PM
The word is that Tulsa has a "very good" chance of hosting this event and could be one of the most serious contenders. :eek: :D

bredemeyer
Jan 31 2005, 08:22 AM
The word is that Tulsa has a "Very Good" chance to host this event.

Jan 31 2005, 05:26 PM
really? i heard "very good, to slightly awesome" :D

bredemeyer
Jan 31 2005, 06:18 PM
really? i heard "very good, to slightly awesome" :D

I hope so, I have been foaming at the mouth.

letho
Jan 31 2005, 06:40 PM
told you that girl would give you rabies dude. :o

bredemeyer
Feb 01 2005, 12:22 PM
Are there any female Le's? You know what they say...

letho
Feb 01 2005, 01:48 PM
need to ask junior Le up there he knows the hook up on the OU......

twoputtok
Feb 02 2005, 11:34 AM
Since this seems to be the topic and we know OKC will be involved, here is where we are at right now. This was posted on the TDSA thread.

A BIG thanks to all of you that took the time to come to the TDSA meeting last night and step to the plate for what will be a very exciting 18 months to come. With that kind of support and all of the positive ideas that everyone had, I know the club can pull this off. If everything goes well, the volunteer efforts will begin sometime in March and go non-stop until July 06.
Thank you everyone!

Next Tuesday's meeting will consist of the TDSA adminisrators finalizing budget numbers and various individuals bringing their projects to be included in the presentation. We should be able to have our final presentation and budget ready to submit by Feb 22nd.

For those that were in attendance last night, we will keep you informed of our progress.

Aleksey Bubis #22722
Feb 03 2005, 05:51 PM
Am worlds 06 the Orkies are gonna sweep all the divisions.

chrispfrisbee
Feb 03 2005, 10:18 PM
Don't forget your ARkansas disc golf bag! (blue wal-mart sack) :D

Feb 03 2005, 10:40 PM
Am worlds 06 the Orkies are gonna sweep all the divisions.

YOU KNOW IT!!! :D :) :cool:

bredemeyer
Feb 03 2005, 11:02 PM
Don't forget your ARkansas disc golf bag! (blue wal-mart sack) :D

Maybe you guys can bring the moonshine.

chrispfrisbee
Feb 04 2005, 03:19 AM
I actually might be rehabilitated by 2006!!! For those of you who don't know... BLEW OUT MY FREAKIN KNEE!!!!! sorry just a little frustration and angst.. A little advice.. stick to Disc Golf.. basketball SUCKS!!!! I have to get sugery soon. Anybody have any experience w/ knee injury?? how long does it take to make a full recovery from surgery?

bredemeyer
Mar 03 2005, 06:25 PM
THEY GOT IT!!!!!!

chrispfrisbee
Mar 03 2005, 08:38 PM
SWEEEEEET! :)

wforest
Feb 28 2006, 04:37 PM
.. .a Big-Time Reminder to all :
... the PDGA Waitlist for the 2006 Tulsa AmWorlds begins tomorrow , March 1 ... hundreds of players who didn't get automatic-invites will be getting into this Event through this "Waitlist" ...
... check the PDGA Home Page for more details ...
... AND ...
... get out NOW and volunteer for your Host Club , the TDSA ... there are two "Work-Days" this coming weekend March 4 & 5 in Tulsa ...
... watch this board (or better yet , on the TDSA threads) for details -or- contact Kevin McCoy for details ...

twoputtok
Mar 01 2006, 10:24 AM
The wait list starts today!

Wait list information (http://www.pdga.com/documents/2006/06WaitingListDetails.pdf)

[email protected]

or

706-261-6342

wforest
Mar 02 2006, 01:49 PM
... any Sooner Disc Golf Club "work-crews" coming to T-Town this weekend ? ... lot's to do ...
... McCoy 740-9846 ...

wforest
Mar 03 2006, 02:40 PM
... any Sooner Disc Golf Club "work-crews" coming to T-Town this weekend ? ... lot's to do ...
... ( I guess nobody's been home for a few days ) ...
... McCoy 740-9846 ...