Nov 28 2004, 02:20 AM
This year Mrs. Claus has informed me that my name will appear on her well behaved list.Therefore I have put together a little wish list. If anyone can help me fill my stocking this year I would be very grateful. These are the items I am seeking:

2001 CE ROC 180
PROTO CE GAZELLE ORANGE,CLEAR,GREEN,BLUE OR YELLOW
PROTO CE VALKYRIE BLUE

Thanks for any help with this, would like to hear what others have on their wish list...Merry Christmas to all!!

CASH MONEY

greenbeard
Nov 28 2004, 04:58 AM
bagtag #1 followed by lightning bolt from god

flynvegas
Nov 28 2004, 09:43 AM
Here's a few on my wish list:
# 7 Night Flyer
1983 Worlds Eagle
Black Super Pro

tafe
Nov 28 2004, 09:54 AM
First run D Wasps and X Talons. No sticker necessary, just no "rimprinting". These may be a little easier to find :D. PM me if you have any.

Nov 28 2004, 10:57 AM
Revolution Team Carolina bag and quad shocks

Nov 28 2004, 11:01 AM
I want my Millenium Polaris LS and Gateway G3i (forget the name) back. A place around me that would sell Millenium or Gateway would do too.

chris
Nov 28 2004, 01:33 PM
I just want to play a supertour for Christmas.

vwkeepontruckin
Nov 28 2004, 03:49 PM
I want my Millenium Polaris LS and Gateway G3i (forget the name) back. A place around me that would sell Millenium or Gateway would do too.

G3i Blaze

vwkeepontruckin
Nov 28 2004, 03:50 PM
I want a box of "CE" Spirits and a box of "CE" ElementXs.

(And maybe an RV so I can someday go on tour.)

Nov 28 2004, 11:10 PM
thank ya discin...the name slipped me as i was typing :o

cbdiscpimp
Nov 28 2004, 11:54 PM
I want no snow or light snow all winter in MI and then i was an A Tier Win for 05 :D

MTL21676
Nov 28 2004, 11:57 PM
aaaaaah

Real Stuff on my disc golf christmas list:
Birdie Bags (Mom ordered 10 for me - that should last through 05 :D)
Worlds DVD

Stuff I would love but realize I'm not getting"
A putt
A jump putt
A 8X proto roc

dischick
Nov 29 2004, 12:11 AM
i want a box of ce valks
and i also am gonna get a new bag.........any suggestions?

Nov 29 2004, 12:34 AM
I'd like a new bag but KNOW I wont get one... (Revolution!!!!)

A box of CE Valks would be nice but I know thats not doable either.

vwkeepontruckin
Nov 29 2004, 01:25 AM
I want no snow or light snow all winter in MI and then i was an A Tier Win for 05 :D

Yeah, I hope we get it easy here in Omaha too...although I doubt it. :mad:

I'd settle for a few B Tier wins, but wouldn't complain if an A Tier falls in line. :eek:

DweLLeR
Nov 29 2004, 01:28 AM
I heard a new bag is gonna hit the market soon. Sorry I dont know the manufacturer. However, I heard that it will have a rubberized lower portion. For those of us in the snow country this could come in handy setting them down in the snow all the time.

Wish list:

USDGC 05 DVD
Revolution Bag
Box of Orcs 170+
Box of Challangers 165+

Happy Holidays one and all!

:) :) :)

dischick
Nov 29 2004, 09:20 AM
well last year i bought one of the waterproof innova bags and it shredded within a month, and i only used it a few times. my discraft bag is too small for winter golf......sometimes you need to carry extra layers. the infamouse pink bag needs to be taken outta the bag rotation so it can be preserved.
i do like the santa cruze bags, but they are so HUGE. and it could just be because they say santa cruze.
whats the best bag??????

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 10:33 AM
Wish list:

USDGC 05 DVD

I heard the commentary for the video this year is going to be amazing

DweLLeR
Nov 29 2004, 10:39 AM
I didnt catch the guys name but I know Des is on the recording. I stood next to them while they were speaking into the mics, following the lead cards. Dont remember if it was Friday or Saturday but they carried discs with them to block all that wind whipping around.

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 11:16 AM
ok you obviously didn't get the sarcasm....b/c that guy was me

williethekid
Nov 29 2004, 11:17 AM
I hope it isnt the guy from the 00' USDGC (not sam ferrans) cause he did a [*****] job imo. Do they edit that thing lol. OH and for christmas, a box of soft wizards cause u cant have too much of a good thing.

Nov 29 2004, 11:22 AM

pimp
you need to slow down a little when your typing or there gonna start saying you spell as bad as me :eek: :D

oh and i want a raise at work so i can pay for all the stuff on my kids wish list :D

coda_hatfield
Nov 29 2004, 11:23 AM
Win Pro Worlds!!! ;)

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 11:26 AM
I hope it isnt the guy from the 00' USDGC (not sam ferrans) cause he did a [*****] job imo. Do they edit that thing lol. OH and for christmas, a box of soft wizards cause u cant have too much of a good thing.

noooo.

It was myself and Des Reading. I am a golfer as well as a broadcast journalism student - and Des provided great knowledge about the course.

This will be the best commentary for a video yet IMO b/c we did it live. In years past it was done in post production, so they knew what was going to happen. For example, in the 03 video one of the guys says "I think we are in for something special today" Stuff like that ruins the intensity. Myself and Des followed the lead cards around and did everything completely live - adding that element should make it very intresting

chris
Nov 29 2004, 12:54 PM
Win Pro Worlds!!! ;)

Yeah, that's on my wish list too . . . .

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 01:20 PM
I figured you would want to repeat as Edge World Champ rather than win the whole thing

esalazar
Nov 29 2004, 02:37 PM
refer to the snatch thread!!!!! :D:D

DweLLeR
Nov 29 2004, 04:01 PM
Whoops, sorry Robert! Missed the sarcasm completely! I over heard some of it and yeah I think it will sound great! Howd the audio come out on the windy day?

Nov 29 2004, 04:35 PM
I want Scott Stokely's videos, particularly the 2nd one with the sidearm technique stuff.

Chris Hysell
Nov 29 2004, 06:17 PM
Peace in the Middle East

Luke Butch
Nov 29 2004, 06:25 PM
My college loans to disappear.

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 06:45 PM
I'm not to sure - I have nothing to do with the production of the video - we did mic checks and it sounded good - so I forsee no problems.....

Nov 29 2004, 08:13 PM
Z Element
Z Orc
Z Wizard
Z Demon

What? A guy can dream can't he?

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 08:19 PM
a Z Orc.....

I'd like a CE Wasp as well as a Z Orc

cbdiscpimp
Nov 29 2004, 08:20 PM
Are you saying you like Discrafts plastic BETTER then Gateways??? :eek:

cbdiscpimp
Nov 29 2004, 08:21 PM
CE Wasp??? Why not just throw the CE Roc

Now a Z Orc would be different :eek:

jaxx
Nov 29 2004, 08:30 PM
well last year i bought one of the waterproof innova bags and it shredded within a month, and i only used it a few times. my discraft bag is too small for winter golf......sometimes you need to carry extra layers. the infamouse pink bag needs to be taken outta the bag rotation so it can be preserved.
i do like the santa cruze bags, but they are so HUGE. and it could just be because they say santa cruze.
whats the best bag??????

the best bags are Revolutions :cool:by far. I have had mine for over year, used it heavily, and it is still in great condition. They have the club bag if you want something smaller but still durable.

Schaff
Nov 29 2004, 08:56 PM
Champ Sidewinder
Ript (Sounds fun when board)
Gateway Stock up (Elements,Sabres,Spirits,Wizards,Demons)
No Snow

MTL21676
Nov 29 2004, 08:57 PM
CE Wasp??? Why not just throw the CE Roc

Now a Z Orc would be different :eek:

you obviously missed the joke steve......PAY ATTENTION

Chainiac
Nov 30 2004, 12:56 AM
Peace in the Middle East

I wish everyone could carry a bottle/can when it's empty as well as when it's serving their needs.
I wish I knew someone just like me (age, kids, etc.) in my area that likes to play DG as much as I do.
I wish someone would start a weekend league in this area.
I wish the Packers would get a pass rush.

Peace in the Middle East doesn't sound so difficult anymore. ;)

dischick
Nov 30 2004, 01:07 AM
steve let me know if you want any ce wasps, i have a whole box :D

Nov 30 2004, 03:15 AM
I wish someone would start a weekend league in this area.

You can do that yourself, have confidence and ask around. Im sure others would be willing to help. GOOD LUCK!

Dec 06 2004, 09:03 PM
OK...
Here's my Top 10 wishlist fill-in your own blanks...
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
... lord knows I got way more than 10 wishes in the DG category... Happy Holiday's!
Don't forget to read the wishe's backwards from 10 to 1:)

Dec 06 2004, 09:15 PM
Doing this for Wit guys.. he wants just a few things..

1.) New Carolina Edition Revolution bag.. (uhh how many bags can one dger carry at a time?) :confused: Can anyone cut me a deal on this? ;)

2.) A few discs he has in mind but of course I don't know discs so I'll just say "discs"... :)

3.) X-Box... (I have never in almost 6 years heard him mention a toy to me... what??? :eek: is this what happens when you hit 40 :confused: ..you want toys? :D

4.) Nice digital/video camera so I can tape him playing and he can learn from his mistakes and can enjoy his good shots as well. ;)

5) For PANTHERS to have a miracle take place and get in the wildcard in the playoffs..and then kick butt from there.. :D

I think that is it.. he basically has all he needs... sorry Wit I just wanted to post cause this seemed like a fun post and I knew you wouldn't post.. :p

Dec 06 2004, 09:17 PM
OK...
Here's my Top 10 wishlist fill-in your own blanks...
And @ Number One...
1.) Remote Control Catamaran to retrieve my errant floating discs... Rodney Dangerfield eat your heart out... shoulda coulda woulda...
2.) All the MFg's to make a Huge Floating Driver ... since I can't clear any of the ponds around here on my opening drive!
3.) CTP's at all the tournament's on the shortest holes, for my little baby arm!
4.) Ript Card Home Edition #2 game
5.) A practice basket... cheap as ever and American made***
6.) Plastic w/ the kinetic properties of Flubber so I can get a lot more *D* on the flip flop, bounce shot :)
7.) More birdie's than double bogey's in any given round...
8.) A rating's system on my shopping cart so I can give all the cool disc golf stuff... da' bomb ratings 10+
9.) Reviews in my shopping cart to get supplier's to send me stuff... so I can review it...
10.) Programming skills to get my wishlist to send email's to have other people buy me stuff on my wishlist...
http://www.godiscgolf.com/onlinestore/wishlist.asp
[Save to wishlist} + [email]

... lord knows I got way more than 10 wishes in the DG category... Happy Holiday's!
Don't forget to read the wishe's backwards from 10 to 1:)

Just click quote and fill in!

Dec 06 2004, 10:56 PM
I was thinking about a champion roc but I dont know which one to get. How do each of them fly compared to the others? Which is your favorite and why?

scoop
Dec 07 2004, 09:31 AM
All I want for Christmas?

A box full of 170 g CE Orcs. First run with a blue Innova Mini Star foil stamp. Clear Ice color.

A guy can dream, can't he???

MTL21676
Dec 07 2004, 09:51 AM
I'd like to see Chris Heeren banned from the board....

Dec 09 2004, 01:42 AM
(4) Soft JK Aviar-x putters in (elusive) Blue (171-175g)

CE Classic Roc

Revolution Team bag

an A tier event at the pro-par 72, 18-hole Idlewild course at which I get to watch Barry, Kenny, Schweb, and Mr. X play a final 18 from the longs :D

jaymo
Dec 09 2004, 01:48 AM
ok well... Dx Orc... that's it :D

bschweberger
Dec 09 2004, 11:09 AM
It's coming

Dec 09 2004, 01:58 PM
My DG Xmas wish....

To have a consistent competitive game. Some rounds I play like a top pro and no one can touch me, other days I play like rec player who has never picked up a disc. Its pathetic.

20460chase
Dec 09 2004, 02:44 PM
I wish someone would stop running his mouth off about playing advanced tournaments and throwin 500ft. But, I will probaly just get coal.Merry @#$%^&* Christmas.

NEngle
Dec 09 2004, 06:11 PM
an A tier event at the pro-par 72, 18-hole Idlewild course at which I get to watch Barry, Kenny, Schweb, and Mr. X play a final 18 from the longs :D

Make it happen Rob. What's Fred talking about with his "USDGC Warmup" out there?

Oh, and I want Pro Beasts.

matthewblakely
Dec 09 2004, 06:33 PM
Sounds Great Nick,
You going to help raise money and run the tournament?
I think this was on Chris Heeren's wish list too.
See ya at the Monday Meeting.

Dec 09 2004, 06:38 PM
all i want is white plastic (kc pro) (dx) (ce)........if uncle nick can't help me out CAN YOU....... happy X-mass

ps.also not to blow up in every turny i play in.

NEngle
Dec 09 2004, 07:13 PM
You going to help raise money and run the tournament?

I thought Rob was going to do all that by himself!

Dec 09 2004, 11:43 PM

Make it happen Rob. What's Fred talking about with his "USDGC Warmup" out there?

Oh, and I want Pro Beasts.

Pro Beasts are in the works. The USDGC Warm-Up at Idlewild would probably be the weekend before the USDGC and Fred may get Innova to help sponsor it. I would help by doing the electronic TD submission work and assisting TD Fred Salaz in general. Looks like it may actually happen. Can we get Barry, Ken, Schweb and Mr. X there (X may be Heeren or Blakely)?

Right now nothing is official but chances look good for a PDGA tier event at Idlewild in October 2005 the weekend before the USDGC. How much money can be raised in sponsorship will determine the kind of tier it is. My X-mas wish next year will be for Pro Worlds at Idlewild (we could use Mt. Airy, AJ Jolly, modified Harbin and Banklick too). Oh and the wish for that one will be that Nick Engle will run it all flawlessly :D

Dec 10 2004, 12:19 AM
sidewinders and lots of them

vwkeepontruckin
Dec 10 2004, 01:20 AM
sidewinders and lots of them

Didn't this disc JUST come out?

jaymo
Dec 10 2004, 11:32 AM
Hey Schweb, have you gotten to throw any of those yet??? (how do they compare to the Champ version?)

bschweberger
Dec 12 2004, 07:36 PM
jaymo, not yet, hopefully soon., not sure when though.

discchucker
Dec 12 2004, 11:37 PM
H-Illusions
Pro Firebird FL(Clearing the drool from chin at the slightest thought/possibilities)