Nov 26 2004, 10:32 AM
While I'm still looking for my first ace, local bagger Chris Merrit (aka Dr. Funk) banged another nice one on hole 12 High Point NC. The day was windy, and Chris just stepped right up and hyzered home a nice ringer. Well Done!!! Anybody else shoot a turkey???

danknug
Nov 26 2004, 10:54 AM
only last year, this year i just puched my bag and got ******

vwkeepontruckin
Nov 26 2004, 06:00 PM
only last year, this year i just puched my bag and got ******

No aces, but some weird [*****] going on in todays wind....I witnessed an Epic go OB over a road, hit a light pole, go back into the street where it sat for a minuete until it was kicked back in bounds by a truck....100' deep of the 300' hole. Weird.

Jake L
Nov 26 2004, 06:21 PM
Sup Tim,

Tell Funk M.D. nice shot for me.

Gobble Gobble.

Nov 27 2004, 09:57 AM
Hi Jake, Bag tags on Sunday???!!! :D

Jake L
Nov 29 2004, 11:39 AM
Yes I showed up to play, my game was nowhere to be found! :o

I really want a Bosox logo disc, I have a few discs for you to choose from to die. Just the sox. (http://images.google.com/images?q=red+sox+logo&hl=en)

Dec 01 2004, 08:49 AM
My game wasn't too parfect either, Jake. Silver lining... I spanked Bryant Austin and Bryan Bennett on Tuesday at Stumpy Creek!!! Won a #11 tag off of BB and should've taken Bryants #1 for Yadkinville, but I forgot my tag @ home. :p Stumpy is a cool course. Lots of lefty opportunity. The long tees really change it up though. Didn't miss a 20 footer from the longs. I shot EVEN PAR!!! took 11 Skins over 36 holes. The other guys just fell apart in the late stages. I'll be happy to try some BoSox logos get with me on Sunday or PM before and we'll work some thing out... I guess i shot my turkeys a couple days late Jake!!! :cool: