Oct 27 2004, 04:51 PM
Maybe I should go back to dominoes. whatcha gonna do? BarBQ or mildew?????? Sucka!!!!!

Oct 27 2004, 04:57 PM
You could try making sense.

Oct 27 2004, 05:08 PM
I dont know if there are terms simpler than laymens

Sorry I cant help you man..

Oct 27 2004, 05:10 PM
Oh let me give you another version......Study long Study wrong!!!!! Let the shmack talk commense.

Oct 27 2004, 10:23 PM
Ill smack talk ya

First of all nobody has any clue what youre talking about, and your invisible friends cant come on the pdga boards and read this to get your inside joke, face it, youre a lonely man.

2nd youre a miserable person and no body likes you, now please never sign in to this board again.

scoop
Oct 28 2004, 08:45 AM
Ill smack talk ya

First of all nobody has any clue what youre talking about, and your invisible friends cant come on the pdga boards and read this to get your inside joke, face it, youre a lonely man.

2nd youre a miserable person and no body likes you, now please never sign in to this board again.

Ha...so you do know grunion!

esalazar
Oct 28 2004, 10:50 AM
Ill smack talk ya

**** yankees!!!!

Oct 28 2004, 12:21 PM
Leave this board to me and my invisible friends. I am so lonely I get the giz licked off me every morning before I go to work. If this is being lonely I love it. As far as dominoes I guess you have never played. I'm sorry my ghettoness has evolved past your comprehension. The only thing I can say is take a course in ebonics.

Oh I'm so miserable and no-one likes me? Wow I did not know this computer screen and the text on it equaled a friend. I will sign on to this board daily and taunt you if I feel necassary. It just raises my post count. Anyway you seam to have issues and maybe a schoolin in dominoes and some BET will bring you up to speed on the slang.

Now.....I bet that you throw like you talk...weak weak weak. Did whatsa name get after you yesterday? Whos that? Deeeeezzzzzz Nutttsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

woodpecker
Oct 28 2004, 12:29 PM
**** yankees!!!!

what a band they were....I love crazy Ted.... :cool:

rhett
Oct 28 2004, 01:13 PM
I think I got a 1000 rated schmack round off on that Auburn guy.

But I'm prolly still only rated about 840 as a schmacker. :(

Oct 28 2004, 02:26 PM
Here's a little shmack talk...

The 2004 St. Louis Cardinals were the best team in the National League this year.

cwphish
Oct 28 2004, 03:13 PM
Never mind the cardinals, how bout them expos!

Oct 28 2004, 03:36 PM
Forget about baseball fellas. That sport is so boring. Unless your there to drink 12 dollar beers and eat the fresh penuts it puts the rest of america to sleep. Ouch thats gotta hurt. The shmack will deffinately start up now. I just stereotyped the rest of america. Hey fellas come one come all. You are all my invisable friends. hehehehhe

Oct 28 2004, 03:37 PM
swearing deleted

MDR_3000
Oct 28 2004, 04:05 PM
now that's some funny stuff...even though some of it was taken from a standup routine. Still funny

Oct 28 2004, 04:08 PM
Leave this board to me and my invisible friends. I am so lonely I get the giz licked off me every morning before I go to work. If this is being lonely I love it. As far as dominoes I guess you have never played. I'm sorry my ghettoness has evolved past your comprehension. The only thing I can say is take a course in ebonics.

Oh I'm so miserable and no-one likes me? Wow I did not know this computer screen and the text on it equaled a friend. I will sign on to this board daily and taunt you if I feel necassary. It just raises my post count. Anyway you seam to have issues and maybe a schoolin in dominoes and some BET will bring you up to speed on the slang.

Now.....I bet that you throw like you talk...weak weak weak. Did whatsa name get after you yesterday? Whos that? Deeeeezzzzzz Nutttsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Ok Grunion I don't know who you're pretending to be, but you need to grow up! The last thing we want on here is a 12 year old boy talking about getting Giz licked off him. Just shut up while you're ahead. If you really are an adult, I feel sorry for you. Why don't you be mature? You're just reenforcing the stereotype of the stupid american that most of us normal, real people are trying to demolish.

Sex is a real thing. I'm glad you got some. Now shut up!

Oct 28 2004, 04:12 PM
nice rant, but i can't seem to figure out which post prompted it.... one question: If you are going to spend your money on drugs, why does your signature say "Straight Edge means I'm better than you"? thanks for the rant.

Oct 28 2004, 05:16 PM
I support stupid america!!!!! I support freedom of speach!!! I support that there are just to many types of mentalities in this world to say one is right! I also support your stupid posts. I am a 4 year old boy that could out score you in a IQ test any day of the week. Whether I'm stoned or sober!!!!!! HEHEHHEE The title is trash talk. I support it. It makes my day go by!! If you dont like it just dont antagonize it. If you dont support it, dont be a part of it. Moron!!

Now who wants to see me throw this disc off of the trees, over the creek , turn over to a roller and go around the basket 3 times before it hits a rock and bounces into the basket? I got a dollar?

Oct 28 2004, 05:24 PM
Well, this is a forum on the PDGA site. This is the most official discgolf is getting and some people want the sport to prosper, probably including you grunion. So maybe if you are bored at work you can find something else to do other than create threads that make interested newcomers, disheartened skeptics. You don't need to run up your post count cause...well dammit, its there for a reason. The people who know alot and have been here for a long time are credible, and the site acknowledges that. If you want to trash talk maybe you can trash talk about people's discgolf or ask for the forum to create a section for trashtalk, seriously the giz thing common now.

Oct 28 2004, 05:57 PM
Thankyou for your half a cent input. It was'nt quite up to par with trash talking but at least your trying. As for the PDGA board I am not a member nor do anyhting I say reflect upon them. I am not affiliated with them and take full responsibility of my posts.

Now with that said,
Who wants to see my shot for a dollar?

Oct 28 2004, 06:05 PM
nice rant, but i can't seem to figure out which post prompted it.... one question: If you are going to spend your money on drugs, why does your signature say "Straight Edge means I'm better than you"? thanks for the rant.

I apologize, it's a sarcastic 'signature'. I guess it's hard to express and interpret sarcasm through the written word sometimes. I will change my signature to reflect more of a literal meaning.

Oct 28 2004, 06:08 PM
Sarcasm is a toughy on a message board. Just look at all the people that are bent out of shape because of my posts. Its a travesty!!!! :o

Oct 28 2004, 07:03 PM
Thankyou for your half a cent input. It was'nt quite up to par with trash talking but at least your trying. As for the PDGA board I am not a member nor do anyhting I say reflect upon them. I am not affiliated with them and take full responsibility of my posts.

Now with that said,
Who wants to see my shot for a dollar?

No one wants to see your shot. Now go annoy another message board. This is all us disc golfers have, and we want to keep it that way. Come on, this is the internet. I bet there are hundreds of websites with forums specific to trash talking. This isn't one of them, so see ya.

Oct 28 2004, 07:04 PM
If you want to talk trash, These Guys (http://www.wastemanagement.com/) are pros!

Oct 28 2004, 11:00 PM

Ok, so the only thing we know for sure is that grunion has a REALLY playful dog and a sick way of treating animals.

Oct 29 2004, 10:50 AM
You leave my 2 footed dog out of this. That ***** is my pride and joy. Yo discgraham.....If your so against trash talk then why are you in this thread blasting me? Its a part of the discgolf game and human nature. Do yourself a favor and get better at it. Still gald your trying. Here let me get you a ladder so you dont have to reach so hard. I cant believe you guys sound like you should be in England playing real golf cause you sound like a bunch of up tight old men. Grow some hair on your nads and act like a man. I swear these people sound demasculated!

Oct 29 2004, 10:57 AM
if you dont like what you see or read, slap your hand for clicking on the forum...........

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 11:37 AM
**** yankees!!!!

what a band they were....I love crazy Ted.... :cool:

I got it from some kitty next door............!

:p

Oct 29 2004, 01:24 PM
What does trash talking have to do with Throwing Technique? I'm not trying to trash talk you, I'm just telling it like it is. Get out of our forum.

Oct 29 2004, 02:14 PM
This is as much as my forum as it is yours. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo, Stickl your head in Doo Doo. Dude just talk shmack or about your throw or technique. Enough with the ethics already. If you played as well as you whined you would have climo in your pocket! HEHEHEHEH :p

Oct 29 2004, 05:42 PM
You're not getting the point here, Grunion. This is a forum for throwing techniques. There are other forums, EVEN ON THE PDGA BOARD that are made for talking smack. Just go to one of those, please. This forum is for throwing techniques. Do you understand yet?

Oct 29 2004, 08:21 PM
You're not getting the point here, Grunion. This is a forum for throwing techniques. There are other forums, EVEN ON THE PDGA BOARD that are made for talking smack. Just go to one of those, please. This forum is for throwing techniques. Do you understand yet?

The outcome is doubtful says the magic 8 ball. /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oct 30 2004, 02:39 AM
:cool:The Mods have been notified.

Oct 30 2004, 04:47 PM
Maybe Grunions trying to learn a correct technique for throwing a bunch of bs around. If so he is in the correct forum. :D

Oct 31 2004, 08:12 PM
why don't you bring that verbal suicide to my thread punk...we welcome ghetto-***** bustas that need to get choked out and choked up. Bump N' Rhyme ********! (http://www.pdga.com/msgboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Miscellaneous&Number=62113 &page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=21)...Wher e Playas become Haters

Nov 02 2004, 01:50 PM
Where this fool Bumps that called me a busta,
I'm sittin here waiting thinking you a sucka.

You think your rhymes are so tight that no-one can compare,
I think you need to wake up and kiss my dairy air!

So C'mon Bumps with yor rhymes so tight,
Let me unleash my giant can of Ack Right!

Nov 05 2004, 06:28 PM
I'm so glad I put you on ignore so I didn't have to read that post.

Nov 05 2004, 06:41 PM
And yet.....you still did. How sad your life must be.

brookep
Nov 05 2004, 08:19 PM
After the whole vandalism debacle I thought you were on the right track then you turn around and act like an *** again.

I guess I was right about you all along.