Pages : [1] 2

Oct 27 2004, 12:42 AM
I finally broke 60.

esalazar
Oct 27 2004, 08:11 AM
so what is that legends or senior grand master or something !!!!

crotts
Oct 27 2004, 11:35 AM
I finally broke wind.

: ) :

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 11:58 AM
I can throw 550 :D

cwphish
Oct 27 2004, 12:14 PM
I got a raise at work!

dannyreeves
Oct 27 2004, 12:50 PM
I won a poker tournament.

woodpecker
Oct 27 2004, 01:07 PM
I bought my daughter a new mustang..

I bought my wife a new wedding ring..

I bought my grandson a new compound bow...

I ain't bought myself *****...

DweLLeR
Oct 27 2004, 01:13 PM
Pimp forgot to add, 'thats downhill!'

jk man :p

Oct 27 2004, 01:18 PM
i'm just a man,i think i'll leave the god stuff up to GOD

crotts
Oct 27 2004, 01:48 PM
how kind of you

: ) :

Oct 27 2004, 02:13 PM

You seem to be obsessed with telling people how far you can throw.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 02:15 PM
You seem to be obsessed with telling people how far you can throw.

Maybe i am.

Or maybe i am just trying to get my post count up and be funny. :o

Can you throw 550???

cwphish
Oct 27 2004, 02:27 PM
Were some of those 550' throws you had in those intermediate tournaments you played in during May and June? In North Cackalacky, if you can throw that far, and have a rating as high as yours, you are a sandbagger. :o

Just trying to get my post count up! :D

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 02:36 PM
How am i a Sandbagger in the ADVANCED division with a rating of 929. Just cuz I can throw far doesnt mean SHIIT!!!! Anyone can learn to throw far but if you dont have finesse or a good putt then it doesnt mean crap.

My signature says it all :D

circle_2
Oct 27 2004, 02:38 PM
You're a Disc Golf PIMP! :p /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

:D

cwphish
Oct 27 2004, 02:39 PM
I believe I was clear in referencing the intermediate tournaments you were playing in at the time. Is the 550' thrower defensive? :o

woodpecker
Oct 27 2004, 02:40 PM
why don't you just learn to throw 400' and make your 20ft putts Pimp...and your player rating would probably go up 50 points...

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 02:46 PM
I believe I was clear in referencing the intermediate tournaments you were playing in at the time. Is the 550' thrower defensive?

Oh yeah i was SANDBAGGING in Intermediate FOR SURE :D I was just trying to win a tournament and i couldnt even do that while i was SANDBAGGING :eek:

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 02:47 PM
I think i just need to learn to make 20-30 ft putts :mad:Im working on that right now. Does anyone want to teach me how to putt???

Oct 27 2004, 02:50 PM
How am i a Sandbagger in the ADVANCED division with a rating of 929. Just cuz I can throw far doesnt mean SHIIT!!!!

then STOP telling us how far you can throw :D

Oct 27 2004, 02:54 PM
right now. Does anyone was to teach me how to putt???

you meant talk right ? :eek:

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 03:04 PM
then STOP telling us how far you can throw :D

I mean its still cool and i throw 5th farthest in the world for AMs so ill prolly keep talking about it cuz i cant do anything else good yet :mad:

woodpecker
Oct 27 2004, 03:10 PM
right now. Does anyone was to teach me how to putt???

you meant talk right ? :eek:

Boy Howdy, that's calling the kettle black....my brother :D

Oct 27 2004, 03:18 PM
your not saying i misspell alot of words are you ? :D

it's a good thing i'm not a translator :eek:

Oct 27 2004, 03:45 PM

I'm pretty sure that Congress gives out medals for stuff like that. Maybe even the President will want to meet you.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 03:54 PM
I'm pretty sure that Congress gives out medals for stuff like that. Maybe even the President will want to meet you.

Really?????? I dont care. Did i say anything about congress or the president or that i wanted to meet them??? I dont think so. I was just HAVING SOME FUN. If you cant handle hearing me say I THROW 550 then dont read what i have to say. And if you heard something about congress and the president then you need to get your head checked :o

Oct 27 2004, 03:59 PM
I was just HAVING SOME FUN.

So you're the only one that can have some fun?

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 04:02 PM
Yeah :o:D

I want to meet John Kerry so i can punch him in the nose and call him a lier.

Here is the new campaing slogan for the Kerry Edwards campain

Kerry Edwards 2004
When your this full of [*****]!!!!
You NEED 2 Johns

Oct 27 2004, 04:05 PM
See, we do agree on something.

Oct 27 2004, 04:11 PM
Kerry Edwards 2004
When your this full of [*****]!!!!
You NEED 2 Johns

:D:D:D:D

cwphish
Oct 27 2004, 04:33 PM
Pimp, you may want to edit your signature as well. Makes more sense to say "If I could putt" rather than If you could, especially considering your own comments on driving and lack of putting.

You see, I'm still having fun with this! :cool:

kwilliamson
Oct 27 2004, 04:58 PM
I'm starting to think maybe Millz is a disc golf god. Due to that fact that out of the two threads I have read today both seem to focus on the pimp. And they both seem to be the Millz versus the world mentality. Maybe you do need sponsored, someone needs to take advantage of this publicity.
:D:D

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 05:20 PM
Pimp, you may want to edit your signature as well. Makes more sense to say "If I could putt" rather than If you could, especially considering your own comments on driving and lack of putting.

It doesnt say If you could so i cant change it to If i could.

It just says "If you PUTT for show and DRIVE for dough id be freakin amazing :D

cwphish
Oct 27 2004, 05:29 PM
So are you saying that you have multiple personalities by saying "If We", then finishing with "I"? I can help you with this, I'm a therapist.

Makes me wonder if your pimping is between your personalities as well. Almost incestuous.

Now I am really having fun. :D But also done with it!

ChainMusician
Oct 27 2004, 05:40 PM
Man, you guys need help. Who cares how far you can drive? I've done a lot of work on putting cause I need to - a long throw is useless unless you're golden from 20-30 feet. Gotta have the whole package these days if you want to compete!

And as for John Kerry, I'm pretty sure he won't go illegally invading countries for their oil. Bush is the latest in a long line of model leaders - the Russian weenie who invaded Afganistan, the South American wanker who invaded the Falkland Islands, and lets not forget Hitler. The only difference (ok, one of the differences) is that he wasn't doing it 'in the name of God in the fight against terror'. Wake up America, the terror joke is on you.... your own government (Big Brother) has you scared poopless and you don't even know it.

Elect Bush and lets all (the world that is) enjoy 4 more years of fear!! Screw the U.N. right? Who needs democracy with the U.S. keeping everyone else in line? I can't believe your silly election is even close..... get that moron out of there before he really pisses someone off and they send the nasties this way.... my country is wayyyy too close to the trouble if that happens and I don't want a war happening on this continent.

:eek:

Oct 27 2004, 05:43 PM
I can only throw 365 downhill and downwind but I gaurantee I can whooop anyone on this thread! :o :D

LET'S GAMBLE! :p

lol

Throwing far is SOOOOOOOOOO Overated!

esalazar
Oct 27 2004, 05:49 PM
I can only throw 365 downhill and downwind but I gaurantee I can whooop anyone on this thread! :o :D

lol

word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 05:52 PM
Chain Musician is a complete crack head which we can see from the previous post. So we can disregard what he has to say about President Bush. He obviously believes the lies and BS that flows from Kerrys mouth every time he decides to open it. Do we really want a guy who cant even make up his mind on ANYTIHNG running our country. We would be sending troops in and then a week later he would be like hey maybe we shouldnt be there then pull them out. Then when they are on the flight home he will say well i think its a good idea again send them back. Then before they land he will change his mind again and then will end up dying because the plane crashed cuz it didnt have any fuel left in it. Then there would be people dying for absolutely no reason but that fact that some pompass ASSSSSSHOLE cant decide what he wants to do.

Now back to my signature

We is the Disc golf community. If we PUTT for show and DRIVE for dough. Then I would be amazing :D

esalazar
Oct 27 2004, 05:55 PM
*** politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oct 27 2004, 06:32 PM
(S)he is from Canada so the comments are just stupid and meaningless anyway. They enjoy the protection and economic rewards of being our neighbors and essentially offer nothing in return. It's easy to be idealistic when you have your big brother creating a little Eutopian bubble for you.

Oct 27 2004, 06:44 PM
(S)he is from Canada so the comments are just stupid and meaningless anyway. They enjoy the protection and economic rewards of being our neighbors and essentially offer nothing in return. It's easy to be idealistic when you have your big brother creating a little Eutopian bubble for you.

lol gonna start bashing a whole other country now instead of yourselves? typcial .. proud to be Canadian here ... come across the border, that is if they'll let you, and we'll talk about it :D

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 06:58 PM
Usually when i come across the border all that happens is I win some canadian plastic and go back home with another top 10 Advanced finish under my belt.

Or i go to the bar and take home one of YOUR canadian HOTTIES :D
Which is another reason they call me PIMP ;)

Oct 27 2004, 07:07 PM
I actually like Canada...Banff and Jasper are about as incredible as anywhere I've ever been. I just can't stand all of thier politics and their constant bashing of the US. Especially considering that Canada's quality of living is held up by the very country that they like to bash so often.

This thread has drifted dramatically (I'm very much to blame).

Oct 27 2004, 07:13 PM
Especially considering that Canada's quality of living is held up by the very country that they like to bash so often.

now thats funny

Oct 27 2004, 07:15 PM
Usually when i come across the border all that happens is I win some canadian plastic and go back home with another top 10 Advanced finish under my belt.

another perfect example of why this sport will never get any respect

cbdiscpimp
Oct 27 2004, 08:05 PM

Can you explain that to me :D

Oct 27 2004, 08:32 PM

Can you explain that to me :D

sure ... arrogance :D

cwphish
Oct 27 2004, 08:42 PM
Pimples, if WE could drive for show and putt for dough, WE would be amazing. You would still be driving 550', telling everyone about it, pissing off Canadians, and missing your 20-30' putts.

Luke Butch
Oct 27 2004, 08:45 PM

Top 10 out of 11 is not that special :D

Oct 27 2004, 10:18 PM
Millz

Its nuthing special to go home with a cougar from a bar in st thomas actually it happens probably 30 times each night so dont think your a pimp because of it.

Top 10 finishes are good but it only counts when your number one, Like Canada... GOOOOO CANADA

ChainMusician
Oct 27 2004, 10:54 PM
I may be partly to blame for moving away from the topic of this thread, but I'm not to blame for all the wacky opinions that have surfaced.

Canada is a peace-loving, friendly, safe place to live. We send peace-keepers all over the world and help clean up messes though we can barely spare the forces to do so. Yes, we don't have much of a military, but do we really need one? Do we have a hostile neighbor to worry about? I sure hope not cause we ain't a threat to anyone, except maybe on the links occasionally.

The US is and always will be a friend, definitely a big brother to watch over us. Except we're up here watching over you! Please let your soon-to-be ex prez know that he missed his chance - instead of sending his war toys overseas he could have simply marched north and plundered our natural resources with little resistance. Much easier, but it would have really put the English in a quandry - whose side to take?? LOL This is all extremely ridiculous but stranger things have happened.

If you live in the US and haven't seen the Fahrenheit movie (don't wanna mention the number), then please do. Some of it may be stretching the truth but I believe that M.M. had the best interests of the country at heart, and you can't argue with the faw footage and quotes. Here's a good one that really hit home with me, and convinced me beyond any doubt that if I were in the states I'd vote for anyone running against the current yahoos...

"I'm a war president - I make decisions with war on my mind"

Isn't that just a little scary? A man with the most dangerous military toy ever who is just itching to use it..... "who cares if there aren't any WMD - once we're in there we can just fill our tankers with oil. And BTW, I'm from Texas and I kinda like oil."

I'm not trying to stir up anything except your passion and your desire to see through the BS before you vote. Both sides want to get elected of course, but one side is using fear and deception A LOT more than the other one. The same one that came up with the Patriot Act, which is soooo 1984 it scares the bejesus out of me and I don't even live there!! 'What are the police doing at my door, hmmmm...... it's unfortunate they don't need a reason to break my door down anymore, but they're obviously here to protect me from something nasty, so I suppose it's OK.' Big Brother is indeed alive and well isn't he?

I'd prefer he wasn't looking my way, but ooops, I've got oil, water, and lotsa other [*****] he might want. And I have no guns really. And he doesn't care what the UN says. Good thing he's forgotten that I kicked his butt in 1812!

Sorry about the sarcasm, but look guys, we all love freedom, we all love our families and we all love playing disc golf. You have to start thinking outside the box on this one - the whole world has lost respect for you (or rather, your gov't) because of the massive mistakes it has made recently. Kerry may not be JFK, but a warmonger he isn't so overlook his faults (cause we **** straight all have those) and give him a chance to turn things around. You didn't really elect that other guy in the first place, did you? (LOL - I was in Florida when that fiasco went down, just brutal....) Don't vote out of fear, just make the right decision - for you and for all of us. Cause this is what Dubya will say if you elect him again

'Fooled you once, shame on me. Fooled you twice, shame on you.'

Get him out so he can go hang with OJ, who is still looking for the real killer apparently. Dubya can hit some balls with him and think about where those darn WMD's are...

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
--------

All that crap aside (get it over with already!!!), Jasper and Banff are indeed spectacular and I happen to live close enough to the Rockies to enjoy playing on one of the most incredible courses in the world once a year on tour. I encourage anyone to come up, soak up some beautiful scenery, and meet some great people - Canadian discgolfers! You'll discover that we're just like you in many respects and yes, we get all your favorite tv shows on cable.
And we have great beer, so what more do you want? Head north and see what your friends have to offer. And your friends we are.

:cool:

esalazar
Oct 28 2004, 08:09 AM
where in canada!! my brother recently visited vancouver. he had nothing but great things to say!!! he went exploring through the canopies of the forest or something..

Oct 28 2004, 09:51 AM
If you live in the US and haven't seen the Fahrenheit movie (don't wanna mention the number), then please do. Some of it may be stretching the truth but I believe that M.M. had the best interests of the country at heart, and you can't argue with the faw footage and quotes. Here's a good one that really hit home with me, and convinced me beyond any doubt that if I were in the states I'd vote for anyone running against the current yahoos...

"I'm a war president - I make decisions with war on my mind"

Isn't that just a little scary? A man with the most dangerous military toy ever who is just itching to use it..... "who cares if there aren't any WMD - once we're in there we can just fill our tankers with oil. And BTW, I'm from Texas and I kinda like oil."

I'm not trying to stir up anything except your passion and your desire to see through the BS before you vote.

Even though I agree with a lot of MM's points, it really scares me that anyone would let any of his movies (they aren't documentaries) influence their opinion on any topic. If you can't see though the obvious bias, out of context quotes and fabricated "facts," then any yahoo with a bit of skill behind the camera can convince you of just about anything.

In this day and age every major polititian will say whatever it takes to get into office. They will fling all the BS they possibly can. I live in a "swing state" (Minnesota) so I get to hear it all, too. You'd have to be a fool to believe 95% of what you hear about any candidate. It's scary just how little factual information we are offered before choosing a president.

Your comparison of Kerry to JFK is pretty funny, too.

Kerry may not be JFK, but a warmonger he isn't so overlook his faults

Why would we want Kerry to be like JFK? Look up JFK's policies on Vietnam sometime. He wasn't exactly itching to pull troops out of there.

Also, Canada does contribute two, in my opinion, very important comodities to the US: comedians and Labatt. ;)

Sharky
Oct 28 2004, 09:57 AM
Fahrenheit was a slanted movie, but it was sobering to see the other side of the story. The gruesome footage of civilian casulities was hard to watch but without dwelling on it it should be seen rather than ignored.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 10:12 AM
Pimples, if WE could drive for show and putt for dough, WE would be amazing. You would still be driving 550', telling everyone about it, pissing off Canadians, and missing your 20-30' putts.

I know that but iff WE could PUTT for show and DRIVE for dough i would be 1000 rated :o

I worked on my putting for about 3 hours after this thread came into being :D

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 10:14 AM
Top 10 out of 11 is not that special

Now Luke you know there were more then 11 people cuz you always finish about 5 spots behind me :o:D

cwphish
Oct 28 2004, 10:23 AM
It sounds like you are experiencing some personality conflicts relating to schizophrenia, or another multiple personality disorder again. If WE could yada, yada, WE would yada, yada. This thusly decreases everyones scores, including your multiple personalities, and lowers the overall player ratings. End result is you are still where you are in your rating, but exposing others to the different world(s) you live in through the various personas you live with. :cool::eek: :o:p :D

Let it go Pimples

BTW, how did you come to the assumption that you are the 5th longest driver for AM's in the world?

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 10:33 AM
It sounds like you are experiencing some personality conflicts relating to schizophrenia, or another multiple personality disorder again. If WE could yada, yada, WE would yada, yada. This thusly decreases everyones scores, including your multiple personalities, and lowers the overall player ratings. End result is you are still where you are in your rating, but exposing others to the different world(s) you live in through the various personas you live with.

Let it go Pimples

Sorry you cant comprehend WE as the disc golf community and I as MYSELF. Thats your problem not mine and who cares if i have multiple personalities. They can all throw 550 and maybe i will develope one that can make 30 foot putts :D

You may have pimples mister polish but i am a PIMP :D

BTW, how did you come to the assumption that you are the 5th longest driver for AM's in the world?

I was 5th in the distance comp at WORLDS. There for untill the next distance competition at worlds i will be the 5th farthest throwing AM in the world :D

cwphish
Oct 28 2004, 10:39 AM
Pimples,
Think of the logic in your statements. If everyone does well, doesn't that make you average? As far as the driving contest, did all of the AM's compete? I know of at least 5 in NC alone that can outdrive 550', even though they do not bragg about it, that just couldn't get to Worlds. Not me though, I prefer 350-400, straight and accurate.

Didn't MTL beat you? I heard he did with a cigarette in his throwing hand, and a Bojangles sandwhich in the other!! :o

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 11:29 AM
Learn how to read.

If we could doesnt mean that EVERYONE can.

If we could putt for show and drive for dough then id be amazing. You must be polish to not understand that.

Its just like We DRIVE for show and PUTT for dough. EVERYONE does it you just have to be GOOD AT IT.

Come on now. You need to go back to school and learn how to read.

It Doesnt say

Everyone sucks at PUTT for show but everyone is SWEET at DRIVING for dough so i am the same. Thats not what it says. READ it and maybe youll understand. Untill you do ill just give you a break because your POLISH :o:D

Didn't MTL beat you? I heard he did with a cigarette in his throwing hand, and a Bojangles sandwhich in the other!!

Yeah and then he failed to even break 440 in the finals :p

bapmaster
Oct 28 2004, 11:38 AM
You must be Polish to think that what you're typing is good English.

Maybe if you phrased it, "If the saying was 'Putt for show and drive for dough,' I'd be amazing."

I can't believe you of all people just told someone to go back to school to learn to read. College graduates would have trouble reading your posts. Go back to school and learn how to write. :D

cwphish
Oct 28 2004, 11:48 AM
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

You can show pimples his errors, several times even, but you can't get him to understand them.

You can call yourself a Pimp, but really be referring to the Pimples you have.

Nuff Sed.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 11:53 AM
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

You can show pimples his errors, several times even, but you can't get him to understand them.

You dont even know me so how can you talk about pimples that dont EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you have pimples and are trying to make yourself feel cool by calling me names :o I dont know either way if We were to PUTT for show and DRIVE for dough id be Freakin AMAZING :D

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 11:55 AM
I can't believe you of all people just told someone to go back to school to learn to read. College graduates would have trouble reading your posts. Go back to school and learn how to write.

College graduates these days are having trouble finding jobs so.................Maybe its because they cant read

woodpecker
Oct 28 2004, 12:23 PM
What good are you getting out of constantly arguing with these guys...

DweLLeR
Oct 28 2004, 12:27 PM
More posts = good. :p

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 12:48 PM
I get really bored at work and the fact that these guys was to argue with me about something stupid adds great entertainment to an otherwise uneventful day. :D

Plus i like to keep my post count up :D

disctance00
Oct 28 2004, 01:07 PM
LoL...you gotta come throw a round in TeXaS with me PimP. You would have fun air'n 'em out during the snow months.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 01:34 PM
I know the only thing i get to air out here in the winter time are my SNOW CLOTHES after attempting to throw discs with 5 layers of clothes a hat on.

I think i might try and get out to texas this winter for a little disc golf vacation. The only way i can really throw some drives during the winter here is to throw them at the Ball Golf net i have in my dads basement. Snow really hinders a run up and you dont get a good plant when there is ICE on the tee pads.

How many courses you got in the 1-2 hour radius???

Oct 28 2004, 01:51 PM
Heh, poor Canadians have to put up with us snobbish americans, cause we really are if you think about it. Something tells me this isn't the place for a political debate but...Kerry has said that he would have gone to Iraq anyway and isn't going to take the troops out, he just said he woudl have used different strategies and what not, the fact of the matter is both canidates or smucks, thank god we can write in whoever we want on the ballots. Its just too bad americans are obsessed with the 2 party system giving them 2 crappy options.

In pimps defense, if I got a steady far drive I'd say somethign about it. Its something to be proud of. I don't know how much he has mentioned it...I only saw it once. Of course half the time the issue isn't him saying anything about it, just having fun attacking him instead. Which there are two things wrong with...Holy [*****] I've got to get to class....

chris
Oct 28 2004, 01:53 PM

lol

Let's go for it!! How about Heistand Park in Madison, WI?? :D $1, $5, $10 per stroke!?!

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 01:57 PM
If you give me all my putts inside 40 FT ill play you :D

esalazar
Oct 28 2004, 02:00 PM
I know the only thing i get to air out here in the winter time are my SNOW CLOTHES after attempting to throw discs with 5 layers of clothes a hat on.

I think i might try and get out to texas this winter for a little disc golf vacation. The only way i can really throw some drives during the winter here is to throw them at the Ball Golf net i have in my dads basement. Snow really hinders a run up and you dont get a good plant when there is ICE on the tee pads.

How many courses you got in the 1-2 hour radius???

20-30 maybe more. bring it!!! lots of everything here..
as a pimp , you would be in your element!!
minis - everyday
no layers of clothes needed.. most of the time you can play in shorts..

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 02:19 PM
Sounds like fun to me. Ill let you know when i plan on coming out there. Got any tournaments over the winter that are worth comin out for???

DweLLeR
Oct 28 2004, 02:28 PM
If you give me all my putts inside 40 FT ill play you :D

Me too....lol! :p

esalazar
Oct 28 2004, 02:31 PM
Sounds like fun to me. Ill let you know when i plan on coming out there. Got any tournaments over the winter that are worth comin out for???

check www.lsdga.com (http://www.lsdga.com)

esalazar
Oct 28 2004, 02:35 PM
the texas 10 final is freakin awessome.bigger and better than most a-tiers with a 25K ace hole, very makeable.

gnduke
Oct 28 2004, 02:40 PM
Very aceable in theory but, it hasn't been hit yet in a final.

Oct 28 2004, 02:42 PM

You dont even know me so how can you talk about pimples that dont EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you have pimples and are trying to make yourself feel cool by calling me names :o I dont know either way if We were to PUTT for show and DRIVE for dough id be Freakin AMAZING :D

Isn't it sad to see grown men taunt each other about pimples? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

esalazar
Oct 28 2004, 04:24 PM

so the odds are getting better and better...

Oct 28 2004, 04:32 PM
Kerry has said that he would have gone to Iraq anyway and isn't going to take the troops out

Lord help me, not that I really want to extended this discussion, but just in the interest of accuracy, Kerry did not say he would have gone to Iraq anyway, he said he would have voted for the resolution to give the President authority to use force if necessary. The so called "War resolution" was not "Vote to go to war with Iraq", it was "Vote to give the President authority to use force"; the President does not have the right to declare war, congress has to do it, sometimes congress votes to hand over it's deciding power on this issue to the President.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 04:47 PM
Lets get this thread back on topic.

I am a PIMP and i can throw 550 :D

Why are you guys Disc Golf GODS???

Oct 28 2004, 04:49 PM
Isn't it sad to see grown men taunt each other about pimples? /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

yes, yes it is

Oct 28 2004, 05:08 PM
President has power to place troops for certain amount of days. Congress has power to declare war. So unofficially president can go to war whenever he wants. I did not say anything about going to war in the first place. I was merely making the point that Kerry isn't against being in Iraq, the only thing he is doing is pointing out mistakes Bush made in Iraq that there is no way to know if Kerry would have made the same mistake. Bush has been a bad president imo, because the most important part of the presidency, helping the WORLD, not US, become a better place, he failed at. Kerry is wishwashy and obviously wants to win. The only thing better about Kerry that is a big deal, is he wants to give the patriot act less power. And whoever it was that said its just like 1984, I coudln't agree more, I am baffled by how american's are just letting the patriot act happen. But even Kerry isn't going to get rid of the majority of it. So I conclude Bush is horrible, Kerry is an uncertainty who has given me no reason to think he will be any better. So vote for some other 35 year old or older who was born in the US and has been here 14? years. If enough people vote for a third party, that third party will be more substantial the next election around. Anyone know anyone who wants to be president and is for building more disc golf parks?

MDR_3000
Oct 28 2004, 05:27 PM
Lets get this thread back on topic.

I am a PIMP and i can throw 550 :D

Why are you guys Disc Golf GODS???

Since i beat you in the distance competition, does that make me a Titan?

jdebois
Oct 28 2004, 05:34 PM
Broke the century mark for discs owned . . . 103 . . . NOT including mini's . . . Boo-Yeah!!

chris
Oct 28 2004, 06:20 PM

How far did he throw in the distance competition?

MDR_3000
Oct 28 2004, 06:34 PM

How far did he throw in the distance competition?

chris
Oct 28 2004, 06:42 PM
492'? how do you get 550' outta 492'? At that ratio I threw 610'! sweet! I finally broke 600' :)

spartan
Oct 28 2004, 07:57 PM

so the odds are getting better and better...

play both days and double your chances.

i did hear someone hit the cage or the poll. i hit the lake the first year.

ChainMusician
Oct 28 2004, 09:12 PM
At the end of the day, one of your candidates is a proven liar. Do you really want to elect him again? That 'patriot act' is beyond belief!! Our media up here (in the Great White North where freedom still exists for the most part) reports that the main election factor is terrorism.

I realize that something incredibly nasty happened a few years ago and that there is NO excuse for that sort of senseless violence, but somehow I don't think anyone would dare mess with the U.S. right now. You don't go spitting on the biggest bully in the yard. And yes, the US is unfortunately seen that way. Wanna change that? Easy enough if you make the right decision. Remember, I'm not even an American!! Why do I care about your election? Mainly because I'm a proud father of 2 and I want my country (and yours) to be here when their kids grow up.

If we all stopped burning gas and consuming everything in sight it might be also be a good idea - in the 90's Canada was the worst country on Earth (per capita) pollution-wise. Not because we're overly wasteful, but look how frikking cold it is for 6 months of the year!!! The thing is, a Texan with about a grade 8 education is running around the world making sure we all keep polluting as much as possible, cause it makes him and all his friends happy while they count their greasy blood-stained money.

-----------

.... and to get my 2 cents in, I threw an X2 165 meters at Worlds in Minnesota. It was the first and only time I had a drive officially measured and it was good for 10th in the World. The LD event cost $10 to enter and I got a cheque for $11 for placing 10th, so all that practice finally paid off!! Driving far is not over-rated, it's an awesome feeling that only those who can do it will ever experience. Anyone can - it's all a matter of practice, a good eye when watching long throwers, a dose of raw strength and/or arm-speed, and having a bit of natural ability doesn't hurt.

Dunno for sure but I think 165 Meters is around 565 feet and I'm sure I threw further than that a few times in those days, but I was more than happy to have made it into the top ten at what is so far my first and only 'major' Discgolf tourney, playing with the big guns from the south.....

God bless America indeed, but the Lord only helps those who help themselves.... so for @#$^% sake don't elect that moron Bush again please.

A concerned citizen of North America :confused:

cbdiscpimp
Oct 28 2004, 09:48 PM
492'? how do you get 550' outta 492'? At that ratio I threw 610'! sweet! I finally broke 600'

I was completely hung over and not throwing ANY of my own discs cuz they were locked in the car. 2 out of 4 of my drives were over 470 the longest was 492. I actually can throw 550 though. Wether you want to believe me or not is up to you cuz i could care less :D

disctance00
Oct 28 2004, 09:57 PM
Tons!!! :D

Luke Butch
Oct 28 2004, 10:21 PM
This is the Steve Mills thread. There are political threads under Misc. at the bottom of the main page. Thanks.

As probably the only one here who has actually seen the DG God known as Millz throw distance, he definitely can throw at least 500ft.(Real, not message board distance).

I've also seen him putt. While not as bad as me, his putting game is not that good.

chris
Oct 28 2004, 10:36 PM
everyone on here can throw 500' but who can throw 501'?

Oct 28 2004, 11:08 PM

You know I would love to see ANYONE throw a disc 500 or 501 and not any further or shorter. Sure you can chuck it out there beyond 500 feet, but can you tell it exactly how far to go?

Oct 29 2004, 01:40 AM
Whoa, what did you guys do to my totally rad thread?

Oct 29 2004, 06:08 AM
More posts = good. :p

****, I must be getting good.

esalazar
Oct 29 2004, 08:22 AM

hell 350 all day!!!! which = what 400 in pimpology!! i'll take it

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 09:32 AM
hell 350 all day!!!! which = what 400 in pimpology!! i'll take it

I dont even have to reply to this one because someone has already done it for me :D

As probably the only one here who has actually seen the DG God known as Millz throw distance, he definitely can throw at least 500ft.(Real, not message board distance).

And here is proof that my putting sucks too :eek:

I've also seen him putt. While not as bad as me, his putting game is not that good.

Oct 29 2004, 11:04 AM

I've thrown at least 501 times. :D

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 11:18 AM
I threw 501 times, yesterday alone! :p

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 11:20 AM
**** i wish i could throw 500 shots a day.

If i could get that much practice in 3 days a week maybe i would learn how to putt :D

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 11:22 AM
I get a basket tomorrow from a buddy of mine, so I will be putting at least 500 a day! Hope it helps me!

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 11:30 AM
500 a day is alot. My back is all [*****] up and it gets sore after putting like 100 times. I need to get it fixed so that i can practice my putting. Its the only thing i really cant practice because it hurts my back.

Maybe thats why i suck at putting :mad:

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 11:33 AM
Well...YEAH! You have to be comfortable to be able to putt. If you cant be that, its gonna be hard. Hows a young guy like you have back problems already? You using the trappese in the bedroom to much or what? Tell her to leave you alone cause shes not helping!

:p

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 11:42 AM
Its actually from an old hockey injury. When i was like 12 i slid into the boards with my right leg locked and it pushed my right hip higher up then my left and twisted my pelvis and compressed the lowest 3 discs in my back. So its stems from that all the way up into my upper back and neck :mad:

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 11:47 AM
Hockey?!? You live in MI man, not Canada! Sorry to hear that. Having surgery anytime soon or you gonna try and 'live' with the pain?

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 11:50 AM
Surgery wont do anything for it. I just have to find a Chiropractor i can go to on a regular basis for adjustments. Im going to start stretching alot too. They said that would help it :mad:

LouMoreno
Oct 29 2004, 12:03 PM
Straddle putting might help, pimp.

My back sometimes tightens up when I practice a lot of in-line putting. The straddle balances my weight and doesn't put the same strain on my back.

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 12:07 PM
Matter of fact, I dont think I seen Daryl Nodland do anything BUT straddle putt during the whole USDGC. Didnt matter where he was, out in the open or under the trees on 5 during the last round. It works for him apparently. :D

Znash
Oct 29 2004, 12:09 PM
I never knew that your back was messed up Millz aka pimples and I still don't believe that you can throw over 350 :p :DMaybe you should practice more on your game and less on getting your Pic. in the DGWN. :o:D

dischick
Oct 29 2004, 12:12 PM
if he did get his pic in the DGWN all you would probably see is his underwear. maybe thats why they didnt put any of those hundreds of pics of you at worlds in :D

DweLLeR
Oct 29 2004, 12:12 PM
I never knew that your back was messed up Millz aka pimples and I still don't believe that you can throw over 350 :p :DMaybe you should practice more on your game and less on getting your Pic. in the DGWN. :o:D

:p OUCH :p

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 12:17 PM
if he did get his pic in the DGWN all you would probably see is his underwear. maybe thats why they didnt put any of those hundreds of pics of you at worlds in

So you got the newest issue of DGWN and there are no pictures of me in it???

You can only see my boxers when im putting :D

Plus i dont know why you guys are all lookin at my ACE anyway :eek:

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 12:19 PM
I never knew that your back was messed up Millz aka pimples and I still don't believe that you can throw over 350 :p :D Maybe you should practice more on your game and less on getting your Pic. in the DGWN. :o:D

Nash is just jealous because i out drive him and he shoots better then me the first round of tournaments and i still end up beating him :o :p :D

Znash
Oct 29 2004, 12:22 PM
if he did get his pic in the DGWN all you would probably see is his underwear. <font color="red"> Are you tring to say that Millz is some sort of homosexual because I don't think he is.</font>maybe thats why they didnt put any of those hundreds of pics of you at worlds in :D<font color="red"> I don't even think they have any pics of me at the World or USADGC since I didn't have the capital to attend ether one of them at the time (sucked too since I Had worked so hard to qualified for them both. </font>

Znash
Oct 29 2004, 12:24 PM
Good one Millz, I guess I�m the one that needs all the practice.

dischick
Oct 29 2004, 12:25 PM
i actuallly have not gotten the new issue yet, but if you were in it, i am sure someone would have started a thread or somethin.
i do like to look at azzes, when i say nice putt, i probably said nice butt. unfortunately for you mills, i am not checkin yours out, i would say ivyavair and myself were both scarred for life after that mooning on the way to iowa.
my advice to you though is to get a belt, and maybe youll make that magazine!

disctance00
Oct 29 2004, 12:30 PM
unfortunately for you mills, i am not checkin yours out

LMAO...BURRRRRRRN

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 12:48 PM
unfortunately for you mills, i am not checkin yours out

LMAO...BURRRRRRRN

I dont want her checkin out my [*****] anyway :o:D

I have my eye on some other female disc golf pros ;)

dischick
Oct 29 2004, 12:54 PM
and i wish you the best of luck with those other ladies mills, i truely do.

cbdiscpimp
Oct 29 2004, 12:56 PM
Thanks because i will prolly need all the LUCK i can get

discchucker
Nov 01 2004, 09:50 PM
So...are you a self-proclaimed pimp??? :o Just messing with ya... :D

Nov 02 2004, 06:12 PM

Right...you are such the pimp. Do you run a Rouphy factory?, because I've seen your game on and off the course, and they can be described in much the same way...non-existent.

And your reasons for supporting the dictator are simply his one campaign speech that he has used everywhere...can you come up with one personal reason why you support him? All I am hearing is the same psuedo-political rhetoric that he spouts continuously...and it is psuedo because if you really listen to it, it isn't about politics or political issues at all. I used to think in a similar vein as you all do, but then I started answering questions for myself, thinking for myself, and READING...I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I vote for the best candidate, and do a little research on each one to actually know what as well as whom I am voting for. I wish I could say that I support Kerry, but it more that I support removing a corporate-controlled, undereducated, narcissistic, self-centered moron from the most important office in the world. And if he gets elected again, I will be seeing alot more of ol' dickspunk in Canada, because I will voluntarily exile myself from this country of village idiots.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 02 2004, 10:45 PM
swearing deleted

Nov 03 2004, 03:53 PM
The content of this message does not need to respond to anything written above...

I am pretty sure that the people can see for themselves the non-existent game of which I speak.

Nov 03 2004, 04:37 PM
The content of this message does not need to respond to anything written above...

I am pretty sure that the people can see for themselves the non-existent game of which I speak.

Hey Homie...Unfortunately this white dude whooped yo ***** :o

discchucker
Nov 03 2004, 08:08 PM

Hey Homie...Unfortunately this white dude whooped yo ***** :o

Just out of curiosity how did he kick his *****???

Nov 03 2004, 09:10 PM
I was kinda wondering the same.

Nov 03 2004, 09:45 PM
I'm having visions of the 'You Got Served' South Park episode.

widiscgolf
Nov 03 2004, 11:43 PM
lol that episode is too funny.

DweLLeR
Nov 04 2004, 12:24 AM
lol

cbdiscpimp
Nov 04 2004, 11:53 AM
BUMPS thinking that he has game is also TOO FUNNY :o

ANHYZER
Nov 04 2004, 12:17 PM
Don't kick a man while he's down...Stomp his ***** :D

discchucker
Nov 04 2004, 02:34 PM
I would have to say that he's got some game if his player rating is 976 versus say a 929....just an observation...

cbdiscpimp
Nov 04 2004, 03:11 PM
I would have to say that he's got some game if his player rating is 976 versus say a 929....just an observation...

My 929 is in one season of tournaments and 1.5 years of playing. Wonder how long it took him to get to 979???

By the way i started the season at 866 :o

Nov 04 2004, 06:45 PM
Date Rating Rounds Used

15-Sep-2004 976 62
15-Jul-2004 973 60
15-May-2004 971 55
15-Feb-2004 968 57
15-Dec-2003 965 54
15-Sep-2003 959 47
15-Jul-2003 957 45
15-May-2003 960 33
15-Mar-2003 958 23
30-Sep-2002 960 17
28-Jul-2002 945 5

So there u have it folks...a little over two years. I started playing in the summer of 2001. I had maybe played 5 times prior to that in parks after ultimate games with lids just screwin' around.

Any other questions? Sorry. I don't give advice.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 04 2004, 07:06 PM
So summer of 2001 till summer of 2004 is 3 years right???

So give me till the summer of 2007 and then we can talk.

discchucker
Nov 04 2004, 09:56 PM
So summer of 2001 till summer of 2004 is 3 years right???

So give me till the summer of 2007 and then we can talk.

Not quite sure how to follow your math. If he started in 2001 and it is now 2004, that would be a three year span. And if you have been playing for 1.5 years, then you have been playing since 2002. So, we should only have to give you until the end of 2005 roughly for you to get up there. Because then you would have matching 3 year time spans.

brianberman
Nov 04 2004, 09:59 PM
Bump would still kick you ***** because he's got class

Let this old man at that bump and rhyme thread :D

cbdiscpimp
Nov 04 2004, 11:58 PM
Hes actually had from 2001 till the END of 2004............I started in the end of last year which is 2003 so i actually get till 2006...............But it really doesnt matter...............Bumps thinks he has all kinds of game and talks all kinds of SHITTT!!!!!!!!!!!! But really hes just a punk [*****] Hack who should have never turned pro :o

brianberman
Nov 05 2004, 09:12 AM
I love this new math

1.5 years = end of 2003

**** I was born in 1967 and I'm only 23 years old

That's hot

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 09:36 AM
August 2003 till November 2004 Thats actually a year and 3 months. Sorry i have 3 more months till its a year and a half. Feb 2005 will be a year and a half. So then i get a year and a half after that so August of 2006 will be 3 years. We will talk then :D

mugilcephalus
Nov 05 2004, 09:58 AM
Need I point out the obvious fact that BS will, at that time, still have more experience than you? Did they stop teaching math after I graduated?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 10:06 AM
Yeah but at that time we will be able to see who got better in the first 3 years of playing :D

cwphish
Nov 05 2004, 11:07 AM
So now your point of focus is on who got better faster in disc golf. Pimples, you truly illustrate yourself as a small-minded, biased and incompetent individual, who in a challenge of wits, presents the mentality of I can't win but I can kick your [*****]. It is no wonder that you cannot read and write, or perform basic elementary math. Your cognitions around yourself decrease any opportunity for growth as a person. In your defense, if that is how you want to live, then so be it. Just don't force your opinionated views and biases out on others. It will probably benefit you more than you can imagine. At some point I am sure you will be confronted with natural consequences for your stupidity and high school mentality, as I am sure you are not the only disc golfer with this issue, and at some time you may collide with them. What a sight that would be. Pimples VS whoever, in the battle of I don't have any common sense, so lets just fight. Coming to a disc golf course near you.

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 11:10 AM
Yep...that is right

You heard it here first :)

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 11:13 AM
First off you dont know me. Second off i could really care less what you think of me since you dont know me. Third off this is a message board and 99% of what i say in person shouldnt be taken seriously so i would say the same for this message board.

I have met bumps and i am just messin with him. If you want to take all of this seriously then be my guest. Its just some harmless SMACK between fellow disc golfers.

With that being said

It doesnt matter because i can throw over 500 FEET :D

and polish needs to get a life :o

cwphish
Nov 05 2004, 11:18 AM
Polish needs to go play some golf and not waste time on trying to educate you.

99% of what you say in real life shouldn't be taken seriously?

How many other lives do you have?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 11:22 AM
Yep...that is right

You heard it here first

What is that supposed to mean??? :confused:

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 11:25 AM
Yep...that is right

You heard it here first :)

BTW...I was talking about myself :-P

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 11:36 AM
LMFAO :D

If we ever play together lets get in a fist fight so that polish wont feel stupid for talking out of his ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:D

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 11:41 AM
Come down to Raleigh for our NT stop next year.

21st Annual Dogwood Crosstown Classic.

disctance00
Nov 05 2004, 11:47 AM
Right on PimiP I see your still at it. :cool:

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 11:52 AM
Im just messin with these guys. Its fun to see guys get all upset over some harmless smack talk :D

Is it an AM Supertour also, or just a Pro NT stop???

I have yet to play a tourny in NC

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 12:45 PM
It is just a Pro NT stop.

There are a couple A tiers down here too(probably Sneeky Pete will be one next year)

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 12:47 PM
If it dosent conflict with any of my scheduled tournaments i may have to make it out there for that. Play in Open and learn a few things. You ALWAYS learn something when the Super Pros kick your ACE. :D

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 12:49 PM
mills....are you talkin about how long you have played for, or how long you have been a pdga memeber for?
if i recall right, i met you with your hotty friend justin (i think was his name) and that was like 2 and a half years ago.
and this was what? your first or second year of pdga events?
i cant help but to try to set the record straight.

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 12:50 PM
LMAO
i didnt even realize it was disc golf fraud.
so whose the fraud? lmaolmao

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 01:00 PM
I am Jen :P

Nov 05 2004, 01:13 PM
I met that homie CB DISCo at Fire fighter's park in Michigan like three years ago...He said he had been playin for 2 yrs back then :cool:

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:18 PM
did you kick his ***, or atleast out drive him?

Nov 05 2004, 01:23 PM
I smoked him out, then smoked him in a driving contest...I threw 420 and he hit a tree off the tee. :D

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:24 PM
mills....are you talkin about how long you have played for, or how long you have been a pdga memeber for?
if i recall right, i met you with your hotty friend justin (i think was his name) and that was like 2 and a half years ago.
and this was what? your first or second year of pdga events?
i cant help but to try to set the record straight.

That was definatly not 2.5 year ago. I used to go out with buddys and drink beer and smoke stuff but that doesnt even count as playing. Ive been playing tournaments since last August.

If you want to get technical i played my frist round when i was 10 so i have been playing for 11 years :o

But it doesnt matter because i can throw over 500 FEET :D

Nov 05 2004, 01:24 PM
THE PIMP IS A FRAUD :mad:

Nov 05 2004, 01:25 PM
I arrested Mills right after that...On two counts, one for DWI and the other for hitting the tree :D

dischick
you beat him and only threw 420? sounds like MTL style!

cbdiscpimp
You people really need to get a life and stop worrying about mine. I think its hillarious that this thread is SOOOOOO FREAKIN LONG.

Go work on your golf game and stop worrying about mine :D

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:27 PM
that all you got?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:28 PM
I met that homie CB DISCo at Fire fighter's park in Michigan like three years ago...He said he had been playin for 2 yrs back then

And who are you??? :confused:

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:28 PM
pimp no
chump yes

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:30 PM
Hey Jenn do we want to talk about YOUR disc golf career :o:o :D

Nov 05 2004, 01:32 PM
I met that homie CB DISCo at Fire fighter's park in Michigan like three years ago...He said he had been playin for 2 yrs back then

And who are you??? :confused:

I'm that brotha that you lost to back in the day...I also bought spark plugs off you and want a refund :o

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:35 PM
what about mine?
yeah, i sucked this year, but i was too busy doin other things than to worry about golf.
give it your best shot biooootch

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:36 PM
youre just mad cuz i called you out, and someone is backin me up.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:38 PM
Keep talking Jenn.

Thats all you ever do is talk :o

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:42 PM
im the one who taks too much?
oh ok.
if i knew how to start a survey, i would. odds are, you would win over who talks too much.
not just talking too much, but talking too much SHIOT
the number of posts proves i am right, you are wrong

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:42 PM
I'm that brotha that you lost to back in the day...I also bought spark plugs off you and want a refund

I hope you dont drive the kind of car where you would have to buy spark plugs from me

You sure do have some obbsesion with me though. Do i EVEN know you??? Or do you just like to hide behind your log in name :o

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:45 PM
youre just mad cuz i called you out, and someone is backin me up.

Backing you up??? I didnt play disc golf three years ago and i have NO CLUE who this guy is that you say is BACKING YOU UP. First off hes wrong and so are you :D

You guys need to get a life and stop worrying about mine :D Maybe you should go practice since its nice out and then maybe you can have game to back up any one the stuff you talk about doing

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:53 PM
why practice.... the world revolves around you...lmao
we'll see how yuo do in the tag finals

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:53 PM
Actually i have been playing for 21 years. I threw my first disc in 1983 while i was still in the hospital just hours after being born :eek: Then i took a break for 10 years and played a round in 1993. Then i took a break untill 1 and 3/12th Years ago when i started playing and practicing to be competitive. :D So i have been playing for 11 years i guess. Competitive play is the only thing that matters. Not going and smoking pot and drinking beer with 1 disc.

Seriously though this thread is 9 pages long. Full of you guys talking about my game. That is really flattering and all but you guys need to go practice so that you can beat me instead of just talking about stuff you dont know :o

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 01:55 PM
A lot of people on here talk all the smack....

thank god this is the internet...they can let their internet egos be stroked...

next thing I know there will be a thread saying "Someone has a 9 inch penis" **** you internet egos!

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 01:55 PM
You arent even going to show up for Tag Finals from what i hear. Plus we will just wait till 2005 anyway because you said thats YOUR YEAR right???

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 01:58 PM
why would i go to the tag finals when ther eis a B tier 3 hours away (2with time change) and there is a bunch of money added to the womens?
where as if i went to the tag finals i would get smoked by all you "am baggers" who can throw far and talk too much.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:03 PM
Tag Finals are on Saturday the Turkey Shoot is on Sunday because i am going there to play Oxbow also. So you really have no excuse not to play Tag Finals :o

Thanks for the compliment of calling me a bagger. I actually ENJOY being called a bagger but can you explain to me how im a bagger??? Everyone likes to call me one but no one can seem to come up with a reason WHY. :p

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 02:06 PM
i have to work on saturday, that is a good enough reason for me.
pm me your plans for next sunday, i am lookin for a ride.
you might want to pre reg, its probably gonna fill.

Nov 05 2004, 02:07 PM
I'm that brotha that you lost to back in the day...I also bought spark plugs off you and want a refund

I hope you dont drive the kind of car where you would have to buy spark plugs from me <font color="red">I drive an Escalade, homie...I bought the spark plugs for yo mom's broke down Mitsubishi Lancer :o</font>

You sure do have some obbsesion with me though. Do i EVEN know you??? <font color="red">Yeah, I'm the brotha that whooped yo ***** in a distance comp at firefighters park </font> Or do you just like to hide behind your log in name :o <font color="red"> My log in name is different than my screen name, and I don't hide...I'm not a member of the PDGA because I don't let the MAN get me, homie :o</font>

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:11 PM
Thats funny because i NEVER threw any DISTANCE at Fire Fighters. I threw Distance at WOLRDS though without my own discs and threw 492. Come out to Cass and play a round HOMIE. Then when i mop the floor with your afro you can come on here and cry about it :o

Nov 05 2004, 02:12 PM
i just got arrested for illegally downloading smack from the pimp
buyer beware :D

Nov 05 2004, 02:15 PM
Thats funny because i NEVER threw any DISTANCE at Fire Fighters. I threw Distance at WOLRDS though without my own discs and threw 492. Come out to Cass and play a round HOMIE. Then when i mop the floor with your afro you can come on here and cry about it :o

Hey homie your showin everyone how small your little whitey is...BTW here is the photo from the new DGWN OF STEVE MILLS (http://www.jeffwalsh.com/blog/1.jpg) :D

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:17 PM
First learn how to throw. Then tell me how many times your name is in DGWN. Then maybe we can talk :o

Or just tell me what course and when and ill come out and give you a free lesson :o

Nov 05 2004, 02:18 PM
First learn how to spell. Then tell me how many times your name is in DGWN. Then maybe we can talk :o

Or just tell me what course and when and ill come out and give you a free lesson :o

I've already crushed you :o

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 02:25 PM
First learn how to throw. Then tell me how many times your name is in DGWN. Then maybe we can talk :o

Ooooh...my name was in there once :-)

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:28 PM
Thats tight isnt it???

I love seeing my name in there and i love seeing pictures of myself throwing. Those are the best things next to the sound of chains and the sound a beer can or bottle makes when you open it :D

Nov 05 2004, 02:30 PM
Thats tight isnt it???

I love seeing my name in there and i love seeing pictures of myself in drag. That's the best thing next to the sound of leather pants when you unzip them :D

The pants?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:33 PM
Go throw some discs spike hyzer then maybe you can back up some of the smack you talk on here :o

Nov 05 2004, 02:34 PM
Go putt...We all know you can throw under 500 ft. and you still jump putt from 10' out.

disctance00
Nov 05 2004, 02:37 PM
Spikehyzer, I looked at your homepage (little bit)how long you been in da game? Do you perform or just record or build websites or what?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:41 PM
Go putt...We all know you can throw under 500 ft. and you still jump putt from 10' out.

I dont even need to putt to beat you.

You obviously dont know me though because i dont jump putt till about 50 or 60 ft :D

Like i said. Tell me when are where and then when your free lesson is over you can come back on here and publicly cry about it :o

Plankeye
Nov 05 2004, 02:43 PM
Thats tight isnt it???

I love seeing my name in there and i love seeing pictures of myself throwing. Those are the best things next to the sound of chains and the sound a beer can or bottle makes when you open it :D

Ha...my name was only in there for buy a 2004 CE Roc. I also found out that my name was in the course guide for the USDGC this year(same reason).

Nov 05 2004, 02:46 PM
THE PIMP has sucked you guys in to his web
i lost count,is this like five or six pgs. of reddrick :D

Nov 05 2004, 02:47 PM

I dont even need to putt to beat you.

You obviously dont know me though because i dont jump putt till about 50 or 60 ft :D

Like i said. Tell me when are where and then when your free lesson is over you can come back on here and publicly cry about it :o

I'll go to any course or field as long as you agree not to dress in drag nor wear your ridiculously tight leather pants you always talk about. Plus I'll whoop that *****.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:48 PM
THE PIMP has sucked you guys in to his web
i lost count,is this like five or six pgs. of reddrick

LMFAO :p

Nov 05 2004, 02:49 PM
this is like low budget pay per view :D
i can't believe i'm getting paid for this :o

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:50 PM
I'll go to any course or field as long as you agree not to dress in drag nor wear your ridiculously tight leather pants you always talk about. Plus I'll whoop that *****.

What in the heck are you talking about :D

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 02:51 PM
this is like low budget pay per view
i can't believe i'm getting paid for this

Im getting paid too :eek:. Isnt it great???

Nov 05 2004, 02:52 PM

What in the heck are you talking about :D

Save yourself from any more shame, everyone here already knows... :o

Nov 05 2004, 02:53 PM
this is like low budget pay per view
i can't believe i'm getting paid for this

Im getting paid too :eek:. Isnt it great???

Do you get hazard pay for wearing your tight leather pants to work?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:14 PM
Save yourself from any more shame, everyone here already knows

Already knows what???

That you suck at disc golf and like to make up stupid stuff???

Nov 05 2004, 03:17 PM
Save yourself from any more shame, everyone here already knows

Already knows what???

That you suck at disc golf and like to make up stupid stuff???

So you admit to dressing in drag and when not in drag you wear those tight leather pants.

dischick
Nov 05 2004, 03:17 PM
i leave for a half hour, and tehre are 4 more pages.
yes thank you mills for suckin everyone into your world of "ALL I DO IS TALK SHIOT AND NEVER BACK IT UP"

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:28 PM
So you admit to dressing in drag and when not in drag you wear those tight leather pants.

No i dont and you really need to get a life or stop hiding behind your name and admit who you are :D

I gave you an open invite to come play against me. 5 dollar a hole skins. You going to try and back up your mouth or are you just going to sit behind your computer and be a little BIOTCH??? :D

Nov 05 2004, 03:30 PM

No i dont and you really need to get a life or stop hiding behind your name and admit who you are :D

I gave you an open invite to come play against me. 5 dollar a hole skins. You going to try and back up your mouth or are you just going to sit behind your computer and be a little BIOTCH??? :D

Sounds like your leather pants are even tighter than I thought...

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:36 PM
Maybe they are. But the leather skirt your girl was wearing when i took her out the other nite was WAY TIGHTER then my leather pants. I had a rough time takin it off of her when we got back to my place :o Either way you wont play me so you obviously know that you suck and would kick WHOOPED on by the PIMP so just keep runnin your mouth and hiding behind the screen :o

Nov 05 2004, 03:46 PM
Maybe they are. But the leather skirt your girl was wearing when i took her out the other nite was WAY TIGHTER then my leather pants. I had a rough time takin it off of her when we got back to my place <font color="red">Homie skirts are way easier than pants...You don't even need to take a skirt off anyway...just lift it up...I know it seems foreign to you, being used to taking off guys pants and all, but just pretend it's one of your drag queen friends </font> :o Either way you wont play me so you obviously know that you suck and would kick WHOOPED on by the PIMP so just keep runnin your mouth and hiding behind the screen <font color="red"> Come up to D-Town at Fire fighters park homie :o</font> :o

Nov 05 2004, 03:47 PM
5 dollar a hole skins

I'm there and you better bring a check book! :D

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:52 PM
Homie skirts are way easier than pants...You don't even need to take a skirt off anyway...just lift it up...I know it seems foreign to you, being used to taking off guys pants and all

I like to get them BUTT NAKED homie. Especially when its your girl. She likes me to get her all naked and toss her around my bed room. She says that you got a little one and she needs a REAL MAN not a sissy who hides behind a computer to give it to her :o

Come up to D-Town at Fire fighters park homie

Come out and play a real course homie :o

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:53 PM
I'm there and you better bring a check book!

Only if you give me all my putts inside 40 ft::D

That would make it fair.

Nov 05 2004, 03:56 PM
i wounder what the record is for most posts in a day ? :confused:

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:57 PM
You think i can set it??? :eek:

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 03:58 PM
You think McCoy will give me all my 40ft putts and play me in 5 Dollar Skins???

Nov 05 2004, 04:00 PM
you gotta be close,i'm just riding your wake trying to get to 1500 post /msgboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 04:02 PM
Sweet :D

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 04:10 PM
Hey SKIPE HYZER

<font size=5> I throw 550 and your girl loves it when i take her leather skirts off :o </font>

Nov 05 2004, 04:38 PM
what a *** thread, thats all im gonna say, ill never be back in this thread again, millz and spike you owe me 10mins of my life back

cbdiscpimp
Nov 05 2004, 04:39 PM
dont worry westa. Ill lay the smack down on you at the Tag Finals so that you wont feel left out :o

Nov 05 2004, 05:09 PM
what a *** thread, thats all im gonna say, ill never be back in this thread again, millz and spike you owe me 10mins of my life back

good one ryan :D

20460chase
Nov 07 2004, 11:57 AM
If you throw 550ft then why didnt you do it at Worlds?

cbdiscpimp
Nov 07 2004, 03:04 PM
I was hung over and not even throwing my own discs. I threw 5 discs i had never thrown before that day.

Still threw 492 and got 5th place.

Nov 07 2004, 03:37 PM
And if he gets elected again, I will be seeing alot more of ol' dickspunk in Canada, because I will voluntarily exile myself from this country of village idiots.

You gone yet?

20460chase
Nov 08 2004, 11:07 AM
yeah, I seen , although youd never outdrive Afro Mike. How far do you throw when it matters though? I mean, throwing 500ft is impressive but its not like there is any accuracy involved, {at least at Worlds} people just threw it out high and let the wind catch it. Im not trying to knock you at all, and I didnt even enter, but I can throw pretty far when there is no aiming involved. That was the 1st distance comp Id ever seen and still only saw a few handfulls of people in all divisions break 500ft. I think alot of people that say they throw past 450ft are full of **** , and even more that say 500ft. Personally, I probaly wouldnt even break 450ft, but I also dont try to practice long distance. I would appreciate it , if I play with you sometime, if youd pin a flat ground 450ft hole.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 08 2004, 11:38 AM
Aight. If you play with me sometime and there is a 450 ft flat ground hole that you can pin. Ill park it for you.

Just this weekend i threw a 490 Ft Turn with my Tsunami. This hole only went downhill about 10 feet. It would have gone further but i hit the trees behind the pin. Then i parked a 390 Ft hole that goes uphill about 10 or 15 ft.( i threw a Tsunami on a HYZER the whole way ) Then i was 40ft out on a hole thats over 500 ft.

If you dont believe me i dont care. There are people on this board who have seen me throw over 500 and have seen me park holes that are 450 ft flat and open :o

Hopefully we get to play together sometime. Come on out to Ann Arbor for DGLO this year. It has the best players pack of any tournament ive been to other then USADGC and the courses are awesome.

Nov 08 2004, 12:44 PM
So whats your secret? What style are you using when you throw? Thinking about hitting a field today and trying the 360 turn around. PM me with some pointers if you the DG god.

cwphish
Nov 08 2004, 01:12 PM
Pimples: Here is my challenge to you. First off, come to Charlotte NC sometime. $100 challenge to you to birdie hole #12 at Hornets Nest. Plays 635', which is a mere drive and pitch for you. I'll give you five attempts. If you can get a three on it, any of the five times (Not each time), I'll give you $100 cash. For each time you do not three or better the hole of the five attempts, you give me $20 cash. Most I would win is $100 (I figured you would have difficulty on your own with the math. :eek:).

Are you in? Come to the Fall Finale or Points Bonanza this year if you want to set it up around a tournament, or just come on down.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 08 2004, 01:35 PM
What does the hole look like. Do you have any pictures of it. If you do i can tell you right now if i can get a three or not.

Do i HAVE to play it 5 times or can i just play it once get a 3 take my 100 and walk away???

Ill take the 5 to 1 odds if its every time i play the hole its another bet :D

MTL21676
Nov 08 2004, 02:24 PM
steve, you won't three this hole

cbdiscpimp
Nov 08 2004, 02:27 PM
What does it look like???

I bet NO ONE can three this hole. I didnt say i can throw 450-500+ on a dead rope down a 20 foot wide fairway if thats the kind of hole your talking about.

cwphish
Nov 08 2004, 02:31 PM
There has been two's on this hole before.

dave_marchant
Nov 08 2004, 02:38 PM
Visit www.charlottedgc.com/hornets_be_the_disc.htm (http://www.charlottedgc.com/hornets_be_the_disc.htm) for photos and a Be The Disc! video tour.

I know that AJ two'ed 12. Who else?

LouMoreno
Nov 08 2004, 02:43 PM
Nice Blair Witch-style video. :)

discchucker
Nov 08 2004, 02:45 PM
****...playing on courses like that...no wonder you boys in NC can kick some tail.

MTL21676
Nov 08 2004, 02:49 PM
yeah, we know it

cbdiscpimp
Nov 08 2004, 03:04 PM

I just watched the Video and if you get a 2 Its a LUCKY ***** Field ACE. The video says its a par 5. You said if i get a birdie then you will pay me 100 bucks. Wouldnt a birdie be a 4 or is that some stupid ACE par that isnt right???

Plus i never said i could throw a controlled 550 on a turnover down a 40 foot fairway. If you can find someone who is accurate to 550 on that hole then let me know because that is freakin INSANE. I said i could throw 550 Ft for Distance. I never said i could throw 550 on a HOLE. How about this. We both play this hole and every time i beat you then you pay me 20 bucks and every time you beat me i pay you 20 bucks???

I can tell you right now that i doubt that i can three that hole but that doesnt mean that i cant throw 550.

cbdiscpimp
Nov 08 2004, 03:07 PM
****...playing on courses like that...no wonder you boys in NC can kick some tail.

yeah, we know it

They also know that us Advanced MICHIGAN boyz WHIPPED the crap out of their Advanced NC boyz at Worlds even with JJ winning by 19 strokes :o:D

Nov 08 2004, 03:25 PM
**** that is a freaking kick @ss hole. I believe a three is possible CB. Dont get frazzled. You can cut 150 off of the hole if you go over the trees with a giant anhyzer hoping to flex back somewhere close to the fairway. From there would'nt you have a pretty good shot for laying up for the 3? It looks tough and I cant see how tall the trees are but geez.....wish we had a course like that!!!

cwphish
Nov 08 2004, 03:33 PM
I think it is pretty safe to say that because Michigan is within proximity to Iowa, you had more boyz there. With that said, it isn't looking too good to have a NC VS MI competition in Flagstaff either. With courses as tough and challenging as the ones we have right here in NC, we really don't need to go anywhere else to prove ourselves. I do really wonder what the outcome would be if say you matched up the top ten or twenty advanced people from each state against each other in a team competition. I would think it would be tough to beat North Cackalacky.

How did MI fair at USDGC? How many top tens?

I will gladly play you in a best of five on hole #12.

cwphish
Nov 08 2004, 03:37 PM
I have seen a few of our best locals really tear into #12, but I still don't think their drives were any more than 450' or so. Does anyone know the distance from the bottom of the hill to the basket? Dave, you have any clue about this distance?

MTL21676
Nov 08 2004, 03:44 PM
You can cut 150 off of the hole if you go over the trees with a giant anhyzer hoping to flex back somewhere close to the fairway. From there would'nt you have a pretty good shot for laying up for the 3? It looks tough and I cant see how tall the trees are

It's pretty obvious you havenever played in this area - theres no such thing as throwing over the tops of trees in this area

cwphish
Nov 08 2004, 03:48 PM
Considering the canopy that exists above the teepad, it is impossible.