Loudon Disc Golf Park
One of the most fun courses i played , especially the woods my fav part of the course , very short holes so forget the driver, great course other then the bugs being close to the creek and farm across the creek is my guess
Loved it! Good amount of trees and fun shots. Back 9 more wooded and harder to play. I think PDGAStaff's Rating for this course is a bit low. 1????? Im a noob here but concrete tees and challenging tree shots and woods! I think its worth more then 1 rating.
Fun little course. Great for beginners. The wooded holes (the newer 9) are a bit short but technical. Dual tees on each hole. Many (too many?) tee signs. Tees sometimes a bit close to the prior hole. Too many design issues to rate a 4 or a 5 IMO.
This course is a 9 hole course for now but will soon be an 18 hole course. The current 9 plays a little shorter than most but has some fun technical shots. There are two tee pads on every hole except hole 8. Most players should definitely play from the back tees. Playing from the front tees should be considered cheating for most average or better players. That being said, it is fun to play the fronts with just a putter. Holes 1,2,5,9 are the longest.
Courses Close By
- Roane County Disc Golf, Harriman TN US
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US
- Groves Park, Oak Ridge TN US
- Carl Yearwood Park, Oak Ridge TN US
- Athens Regional Park DGC, Athens TN US
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US
- Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US
- Fontana Village Resort DGC, Fontana Dam NC US
- Mills Park DGC, Gatlinburg TN US