The Woodland Trail Disc Golf Course
It's a nature trail through thick woods with tee boxes and baskets, but no fairways - no options other than to try to throw down a narrow gravel path. Worst design I've played in my 30+ years of play, probably because there was no "design". Tee boxes, a nature trail through dense woods and baskets do not make a disc golf course. If they did some selective cutting to provide some fairways, it could be fun.
No other course close around like it. Take mid-rang and putters, short holes but technical. Your skill level will be tested. Good in the shade playing. Hole 14 tough, hole 16 ace able. Shelter house and bathrooms at parking lot. Enjoy ! Follow the purple signs.
Courses Close By
- Riverview Disc Golf Course at Oakland Mills, Mount Pleasant IA US(3 votes)
- Iowa Wesleyan College Disc Golf Course, Mt. Pleasant IA USNo votes yet
- East Lake, Mount Pleasant IA US(3 votes)
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua City Park, Fairfield IA US(2 votes)
- Heartland Christian Camp, Birmingham IA USNo votes yet
- Waterworks Park, Fairfield IA USNo votes yet
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(2 votes)
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Frontier at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA USNo votes yet