Short and easy course. Good for kids too!
Not a challenging course, but easy to reach and near a Dairy Queen. I would stop and spend some time if it were nearer.
If you can throw a disc straight then this course is to easy for you. If you happen to be in the area grab your putter and maybe a rock and that is all you need to do this course.
Courses Close By
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US(1 vote)
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- Loyal West Side Park, Loyal WI USNo votes yet
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)
- Sherwood Lake and Campground, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- Schuster Park, Neillsville WI USNo votes yet
- Red Arrow Park, Abbotsford WI USNo votes yet
- Dorchester Park, Dorchester WI USNo votes yet
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(1 vote)