Whitestone Country Inn Disc Golf
Scenic 9 hole course on the grounds of 5 star resort. When I was the chef here I pushed the owner to get us a course. H.b. Clark designed and I installed the baskets and signage. My first experience in course install and design.
Pros: Scenery, setting, layout is great, nice mach 3 baskets, signage is nice, 2 tee positions, nicely maintaned, practice area, free cookies in the farmhouse and elevation changes add the right amount of difficulty.
Cons: No teepads installed yet, No course map kiosk (available in the gift shop though), relatively open, during functions the course may be closed but that usually isn't the case.
Overall nice course, but could be great if tees were installed. Very fun and plays quickly. Beautiful place.
Courses Close By
- The Fort at Southwest Point Park, Kingston TN USNo votes yet
- Roane County Park, Harriman TN US(6 votes)
- Loudon Municipal Park, Loudon TN US(3 votes)
- John Knox Center Disc Golf Course, Ten Mile TN USNo votes yet
- Central United Methodist Church, Lenoir City TN USNo votes yet
- Hiwassee College, Madisonville TN USNo votes yet
- The Mounds at Groves Park, Oak Ridge TN US(4 votes)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Secret City Disc Golf at Carl Yearwood Park, Oak Ridge TN US(2 votes)
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)