USU Eastern Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Front 9 plays through the main campus. Back 9 takes you through a nearby wooded park. Great combination of simple open holes and other more technical ones.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,037ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
US-6; exit 240. Go east 1.2 miles to a left on 300 E. 3.5 blocks to the student center on the right. 1st tee is just south of the entrance. Second 9 holes is west, beginning by the red sculpture then spilling into Pioneer Park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at USU Eastern Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Allen Howell Disc Golf Course, Ephraim UT USNo votes yet
- Payson Canyon Disc Golf Course, Payson UT USNo votes yet
- The Birdie, Woodland Hills UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)
- Nephi Disc Golf Course, Nephi UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Goblin Valley State Park, Green River UT USNo votes yet
- Green River State Park Disc Golf Course, Green River UT USNo votes yet
- Elk Ridge Meadows, Elk Ridge UT USNo votes yet
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet