Twin Oaks Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A good mix of open and wooded holes at an old ball golf course that is now local vineyard property. Beautiful land and open to the public. 3 tees per holes. Go to the main building for some great wine made right there on the property.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 3,811ft
Alternate Length: 2,912ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Daniel Pritt
From I-77; exit 42. Follow road toward Sophia and MacArthur. Go 1 mile past the Walmart on the right to a right on Glenview Rd. Go 2 miles to the entrance to Daniel Vineyards on the left. If the gate is closed, drive a little more up the road and to a left on Golf Course Rd. Follow the gravel road into the property. The course begins on the far left side of the property near the golf course sign.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Twin Oaks Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pine Haven Cabins, Beaver WV USNo votes yet
- Glade Springs Disc Golf Course, Daniels WV USNo votes yet
- Collins Park Disc Golf Course , Oak Hill WV WV USNo votes yet
- Wonderland Disc Golf Course, Minden WV US(2 votes)
- Wolf Creek Disc Golf Course, Oak Hill WV USNo votes yet
- Pipestem State Park Disc Golf Course, Pipestem WV US(2 votes)
- Fayette County Park, Fayetteville WV USNo votes yet
- Ravens Ridge, Lansing WV US(4 votes)
- Princeton City Park, Princeton WV USNo votes yet
- Glenwood Park Disc Golf Course, Princeton WV USNo votes yet