Tonkawa Tribal Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very challenging course SE of Tonkawa on the Tonkawa Tribal Reserve. Features holes with tall grass rough and three holes have the Chikaskia River in play. Navigation issues as there are 11 baskets, no course map, no tee signs, no basket numbering, and concrete tees on only some of the holes. Good to have a local with you and to use a spotter.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 3,917ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
I-35; US-60 exit (exit 214). Go east 4.5 miles past Tonkawa to a right on South O St (this is 1 mile east of the US-60/US-177 interchange). Go south 1.25 miles into Fort Oakland tribal town (becomes Allen Dr.) and turn left on Rush Buffalo on the north side of Tonkawa Casino. Go straight into the park at the end of street. 1st tee near where the large course sign used to be.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tonkawa Tribal Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tonkawa River Run Disc Golf Course, Tonkawa OK USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Route Disc Golf, Blackwell OK USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Ponca City OK USNo votes yet
- Willow Springs Disc Golf Course, Ponca City OK USNo votes yet
- War Memorial Park, Ponca City OK US(2 votes)
- Coon Creek, Ponca City OK USNo votes yet
- Lake Ponca - Lake Course, Ponca City OK US(1 vote)
- Lake Ponca - Bois D'Arc, Ponca City OK USNo votes yet
- Otoe-Missouria Disc Golf Course, Red Rock OK USNo votes yet
- Otoe-Missouria Encampment Disc Golf Course, Red Rock OK USNo votes yet