TinLid Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
TinLid is a 36 acre farm that has been converted into a destination disc golf course. Open pastures for the long game, tight wooded holes to test your skill and elevation to add excitement. At over 6500', it is one of the longest courses in Ontario. The property features a shelter, designated parking area, driving range and practice zone. Great restaurants and lodging available nearby.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,556ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: TinLid Disc Golf
From Toronto: ON-401 E to exit 436 for ON-35/ON-115 toward Lindsay/Peterborough. Continue on ON-115 N/ON-35 N for 56.4km and then follow Trans-Canada Hwy/ON-7 and Henderson Line to Knox Rd in Otonabee-South Monaghan. In 9.5km make a slight right onto Trans-Canada Hwy/ON-7 and drive for 5.9km to a right on Henderson Line. Continue for 3.5km to a left on Knox Rd. and the farm/course will be immediately on the right.
Email: TinLid Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at TinLid Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverview Park, Peterborough ON CA(1 vote)
- Hamilton Park, Peterborough ON CA(1 vote)
- Viamede Resort, Woodview ON CA(1 vote)
- KOA Brighton Holiday, Brighton ON CANo votes yet
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Lindsay ON CANo votes yet
- Cartwright Fields Disc Golf Course, Nestleton ON CANo votes yet
- Bayside Back Nine, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Loyalist College, Belleville ON CANo votes yet
- Bexley Golf Centre, Kirkfield ON CANo votes yet
- Annandale Golf & Curling Club, Ajax ON CANo votes yet