Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower
No votes yet
Rugged course with tight fairways. Call before coming & check in at the office. (888) 423-2267 x786 Play forward and backwards for 18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,900ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
From Los Angeles; 10 East to the 15 North to 210 East. Exit at Hwy 18/Waterman Ave. Left onto Hwy 18 - up the mountain 15 miles. Take Hwy 138 to Crestline (2 miles). At 5-way intersection, go straight, follow signs to Lake Gregory (do not veer left back on to 138), 0.25 mile to a left at next stop sign (Fern Dr. - becomes Lake Dr.). Go down and through town to a left on Thousand Pines Rd. (just past California Bank on left). Follow yellow line one mile to the camp.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Steve Garcia
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Alpine Christian Camp, Blue Jay CA USNo votes yet
- UCLA Lake Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Lake Arrowhead CA USNo votes yet
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Hammer of Thor at Clement Middle School, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- University of Redlands, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- Moore Middle School, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- Ford Park, Redlands CA US(5 votes)
- YMCA Camp Whittle, Fawnskin CA USNo votes yet
- Mojave Narrows Disc Golf Course, Victorville CA USNo votes yet