No votes yet
Slightly hilly with some trees. A few interesting pin placements. Poorly marked tees - bring the map. Can get very crowded on weekends.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 119; take Kern St (also know as West Side Hwy) west to Hillard. Make a left. Follow Hillard to A Street. Park is on the corner. 1st tee is on the Hillard side of the bathrooms, throwing towards the corner.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at "A" Street? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Buena Vista High School, Taft CA USNo votes yet
- Franklin Field, Taft CA US(1 vote)
- Buttonwillow Park, Buttonwillow CA USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Kern River Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(3 votes)
- San Lauren Park , Bakersfield CA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Westside Park, Wasco CA USNo votes yet
- City In the Hills, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Hart Park - Shark Tooth Mountain Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(2 votes)