South Highland Sports Club
No votes yet
Set on ball golf course - long, with manicured fairways and OB in play on each throw. Many lakes, sand traps, and greens along with other OB add risk/reward to every shot. Opening year deal - green and cart fees = $10 for all day play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 9,600ft
Alternate Length: 6,870ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 13
Course Designer: HB Clark
From I-24; exit 68B on to Purchase Parkway. Go 24.3 miles to exit 27, towards airport. Turn left on KY 313 and go 1.2 miles to a right on KY 58, 1.7 miles to a left on KY 121/South Castleman Byp., 2.5 miles to a right on New Hwy 80, 0.2 mile to a left on Hwy 303, 2.5 mile to the club is on the right. Pro shop in back of building.
Email: HB Clark #553
Alt. Phone: 270-843-3313
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Highland Sports Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kess Creek Park Disc Golf, Mayfield KY USNo votes yet
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Murray KY US(1 vote)
- H.H. Lovett Park, Benton KY USNo votes yet
- Mike Miller County Park Disc Golf Course, Benton KY US(1 vote)
- Harrison Road Disc Golf, Martin TN US(2 votes)
- Midtown Golf Complex, Paducah KY USNo votes yet
- Volunteer Ridge Disc Golf Course, Dresden TN USNo votes yet
- Paducah Disc Golf Course, Paducah KY USNo votes yet
- Grove Creek Run at Graham Park, Union City TN USNo votes yet
- Doctor's Park Disc Golf, Calvert City KY USNo votes yet