Smuttynose Brewing Disc Golf Course
The course utilizes the perimeter of the property and highlights the facilities. The fairways are relatively short but challenging, improving newer players and testing advanced ones as they tour the grounds of the Smuttynose Brewing Company [at Towle Farm] with it's Hayseed Restaurant. Play by donation [$5/day suggested] with contributions going to the Southeast Land Trust of New Hampshire.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dennis Grzywacz
From I-95; exit 2 for Rte 101 E (Toll road). Take exit 13 toward NH-27/Hampton. Merge onto Liberty Ln E (signs for Hampton/NH-27). Turn right on NH-27 E/Exeter Rd (1.1 mile), then right on Towle Farm Rd (0.6 mile).
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Dennis Grzywacz #65042
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Grillmaster on Jun 2, 2017 at 11:08pm
A nice little 9 hole course. It's all par 3's so it plays pretty quick, plus you can grab a beer at the restaurant after.
Courses Close By
- Town Park (Amesbury Pines), Amesbury MA US(2 votes)
- Forest Glen, Lee NH USNo votes yet
- Clement Farm Disc Golf Course, Haverhill, MA US(1 vote)
- Bellamy Park, Dover NH US(3 votes)
- Pye Brook Park Disc Golf Course, Topsfield MA US(6 votes)
- Gordon Conwell Disc Golf Course, South Hamilton MA USNo votes yet
- Squamanagonic, Rochester NH US(1 vote)
- Salmon Falls Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH USNo votes yet
- Muldoon Park Disc Golf Course, Pelham NH US(5 votes)
- Peabody Disc Golf at Scouting Woods, Peabody MA US(2 votes)