No votes yet
Champion course on a scenic ball golf course in the canyon between Brigham City and Logan. Good selection of long holes that utilize the golf fairways as well as some tightly wooded shots. $8 per round or $5 per round with a punch pass. Golf cars are also available to rent.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 8,255ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 10
From Logan: Take US-89 S for around 13 miles to the course on the right.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sherwood Hills? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(3 votes)
- Lakeside Disc Golf at Veterans Memorial Park, Florence AL US(1 vote)
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US(3 votes)
- Langan Municipal Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)
- Chickasaw Community Park, Chickasaw AL US(3 votes)
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US(1 vote)
- Fairhope Municipal Park, Fairhope AL US(1 vote)