Sawmill Disc Golf Course
As difficult as it is to find this course from the road, all you see is a little pull off with a metal gate, it definitely qualifies as a Hidden Gem of a course.
A nice blend of tightly wooded areas, moderately wooded areas, and nice open shots.
Signage throughout the course is for the most part very good. That being said, I wandered aimlessly for 10 minutes trying to get from hole 13 to tee 14.
Terrain was easily navigable, even with my three wheel baby stroller which I used to carry discs. Shade was plentiful, despite being there within two weeks of the two major freezes that we got in the area. I'm eager to see how much foliage grows in the spring to create even more shade.
Although I live in a town called Dunnellon, which is approximately an hour away from this course, I foresee myself becoming a regular player at this course in the future.
Courses Close By
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(2 votes)
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(2 votes)
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL USNo votes yet
- Whispering Pines Park, Inverness FL US(1 vote)
- Shady Brook Greenway Park, Lake Panasoffkee FL USNo votes yet
- Floral Park, Floral City FL US(4 votes)
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL US(1 vote)
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(3 votes)
- Kenny Dixon Sports Complex, Bushnell FL USNo votes yet