No votes yet
6 holes are in tight trees and rolling landscape. The remaining are in open gravel pit and shrubbery. A good variety of shots and conditions add challenge. Targets are beer kegs mounted on 4x4 posts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 3
At the SE Alaska State Fair Grounds 0.5 mile out on the Haines Highway, look for signs to fairgrounds. 1st tee behind bleachers at Raven's arena.
First Tee: (
Email: Rick Leader
Alt. Phone: 907-766-2477
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Raven's Bowl? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Seven Pastures, Skagway AK USNo votes yet
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Judas Creek Disc Golf, Marsh Lake YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Solstice DiscGolfPark, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Saariselkä Kiilopää, Ivalo FINo votes yet
- Reservoir Course, Cordova AK USNo votes yet
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet