Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf
Beautiful grounds, old stone walls, glacial boulders, towering pines and a mix of hardwoods. A New England woodlands course. Fees: ($5/day) are collected inside the pro shop, tap room or in the collection box at the kiosk at the 1st tee. Children under 10, senior citizens, and veterans play free. Annual memberships can be purchased in the pro shop or at the tap room. $100 per individual, $150 per couple or $200 per family. Course map inside the brewery and on the front of the pro shop trailer at the course. *2016 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,721ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Don Boutin and David Boliver
Mass. Turnpike (90); exit 9 or 84 East to Rte 20 west. Go 2 miles to Arnold Rd. on right just after Quality Inn. Drive 2 miles to Rapscallion Brewery. If from west on Rte 20, follow to Arnold Rd. on left just past hobby shop and Village Pizza. Follow Arnold Rd. 2 miles to Rapscallion Brewery.
Email: Erin LaForce #43894
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by bpaugas on Mar 19, 2018 at 7:49pm
Pay to play, but worth the 5 bucks. Beautiful course with interesting features and some elevated baskets. Very popular and busy especially on weekends.
Courses Close By
- 501 Disc Golf, Warren MA US(1 vote)
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake - David Stidham Memorial Disc Golf Course, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Buffumville Lake - Amateur Course, Charlton MA USNo votes yet
- Mountainside Disc Golf at Flynt Park, Monson MA US(1 vote)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(2 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet