No votes yet
Southern Arizona's first disc course on a ball golf course. Generally follows the ball golf layout with greens OB. Plays through a hidden canyon in Tucson among mature trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Alternate Length: 6,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 2
Course entrance is off Rudasill Rd.
Email: Quail Canyon
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Quail Canyon? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rillito River Park Disc Golf Course, Tucson AZ US(3 votes)
- Santa Cruz River Park, Tucson AZ US(4 votes)
- Sears Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Sam Lena Park, Tucson AZ US(1 vote)
- Marana Rock Disc Golf Course, Marana AZ US(5 votes)
- Groves Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- The Lost Forrest, Huachuca City AZ USNo votes yet
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Golf Club at Oasis, Florence AZ USNo votes yet
- A.V. Anderson Park Disc Golf Course, Sierra Vista AZ US(1 vote)