Pittsford Disc Golf Course
Well marked with dual natural tees (Red and White). Fairly short and straight for the most part. A couple of doglegs and longer holes with some shape. Fun and not overly challenging in terms of length, but pretty heavily wooded in spots.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,027ft
Alternate Length: 3,219ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Terry Poor + Tony Freson
Off Route 7N in Pittsford; right on Furnace Rd, 0.5 mile to a left into the entrance to Pittsford Recreation Area. From the parking area walk in toward the stream - the practice basket is on the other side. Follow signage to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Justinjm on Aug 11, 2017 at 9:16am
Very good course for beginners, well marked tees. Short holes with plenty of trees to contend with and some elevation changes. Well maintained holes since being connected to the Rec center.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Mountain Top Inn and Resort, Chittenden VT USNo votes yet
- Base Camp Outfitters Disc Golf, Killington VT US(2 votes)
- East Wallingford Disc Golf Collective, East Wallingford VT USNo votes yet
- White River Disc Golf Course, Randolph VT US(1 vote)
- The Maples at Okemo, Ludlow VT USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Peak Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Mt. Abraham Union High School, Bristol VT USNo votes yet
- Crown Point Campground Disc Golf Course, Crown Point NY US(3 votes)
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Foster's Meadow, Hartland VT US(1 vote)