Pine Oaks Disc Golf
Pine Oaks is the type of course that other courses should strive to be.It is part of an existing 18 hole ball golf course,but the two are totally separated.If one would like to play the pro executive course you better eat your wheaties and snickers cause its gonna be awhile.12,115 feet,par 85,if you are in a rush you can rent a golf cart.But I say thats not real disc golf to me.White tees 10,115 ft.Red 7835 ft.Pro shop has disc available,also snack bar and showers. I am happy to say its my home course. 24 holes of cemented tees, Three lakes for water hazards makes this a must if you visit Central Florida.Restrooms on hole 13 and hole 22 with water fountain.
Nice course. Really long. For all of us duffers this course needs to be more clearly marked. Blue, white and red tees are often difficult to locate. The course map provided at the pro shop is almost impossible to read. At a $1 green fee and a $10 cart fee this course is a real bargain.
Courses Close By
- Sawmill Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL USNo votes yet
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(1 vote)
- Whispering Pines Park, Inverness FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL USNo votes yet
- Shady Brook Greenway Park, Lake Panasoffkee FL USNo votes yet
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL USNo votes yet
- Floral Park, Floral City FL US(3 votes)
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(2 votes)
- Kenny Dixon Sports Complex, Bushnell FL USNo votes yet