No votes yet
Intermediate course with wooded and open holes. Free to play but you must call ahead (336-380-5745) and then check in at the disc golf pro shop upon arrival.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: DISCatcher Sport
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Bradley Dixon
Call 336-380-5745 to check availability first. I-40 to exit 157. Go north on Buckhorn Rd. for 0.4 mile to a left onto US-70. Continue on US-70 for 1.8 miles to a right onto Supper Club Rd. Go 0.4 mile to a right onto Lebanon Rd. Go 1 mile to a left on Saddle Club Rd. Stay on Saddle Club for 2.4 miles to a left on High Rock Rd. Go 1.6 miles to a right on Lynch Store Rd. 1.6 miles to Persimmon Hollar on the right.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Persimmon Hollar? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deep Creek Dreams , Burlington NC USNo votes yet
- Beth Schmidt Park Disc Golf Course, Elon NC US(2 votes)
- Alamance Reserve Apartments, Burlington NC USNo votes yet
- Cedarock DGC at Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(4 votes)
- Wellspring at Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(5 votes)
- Valley Springs Park, Durham NC US(5 votes)
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US(2 votes)
- Anderson Park Disc Golf, Carrboro NC US(5 votes)
- Northeast Park - Holly Run, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- Kraken Disc Golf at Hyco Lake Park, Semora NC USNo votes yet