Permaculture Country Club of Costa Rica
A great course with many challenges and worth a trip if your in the area of Esterillos. The host, Justin, has done a great job designing this course with many professional requirements and it shows. The challenges include creeks, trees, elevation changes and blind holes, but don't forget this is a jungle that brings its own challenges. I met some of the crew that plays on Tuesdays and really wish I had more time when visiting, but look forward to a round in the future.
Tuesdays! The first and only course in CR. Every tuesday we tee off at 10am with a great group of people. Amazing perma-culture ranch. Make this a stop if you visit CR.
The course is amazing. It offers a challenges and an environment that is like no other.
Courses Close By
- Marsella Valley Disc Golf Course, San Juan del Sur NINo votes yet
- Nicaraguan Christian Academy - Matagalpa, Matagalpa Matagalpa NINo votes yet
- Finca Belen, Belen NINo votes yet
- Jiqo Disc Golf Country Club, Jiquilillo NINo votes yet
- Campamento Converge, Tegucigalpa Tegucigalpa HN(1 vote)
- Rancho Vida, La Entrada HNNo votes yet
- Trek Stop Disc Golf Course, San Jose Succotz BZNo votes yet
- Guaskington, Guasca CONo votes yet
- XKaluah Disc Golf Course, Leona Vicario ROO MXNo votes yet
- The Black Sheep Inn Disc Golf Course, Cotopaxi ECNo votes yet