No votes yet
Technical but fair wooded layout. Balanced with a nice mix. Fairly level.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 6,016ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hartford; I-84 west through Southington to the Meriden-Waterbury Road Exit (Rte 322). At end of ramp, turn right, then left on Ruggles Rd. Turn left at stop sign on Burritt St. Go over I-84 overpass, then downhill 0.25 mile to park entrance on your right.
Email: Joe Proud #2773
Alt. Phone: 860-637-1000
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Panthorn Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rockwell Park Disc Golf Course, Bristol CT US(1 vote)
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(6 votes)
- Flying Ace at Lufberry Park, Wallingford CT USNo votes yet
- Hop Brook Disc Golf Course, Middlebury CT US(2 votes)
- Hidden Pond Disc Golf Course, Southbury CT USNo votes yet
- Orenaug Park Disc Golf Course, Woodbury CT USNo votes yet
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- Bittner Park Disc Golf Courae, Guilford CT USNo votes yet
- Alvord Park Disc Golf Course, Torrington CT USNo votes yet
- High Plains Disc Golf Course, Orange CT US(1 vote)