Palm Bay Regional Disc Golf Course
Front nine fairly laid out and easy to follow. God help you if you go into palm mire! Back nine not well marked but after a while walking around I finally found it all. Overall pretty good course.
Good course with many holes having the option of short/long lengths for beginning players to advanced, along with differing approaches. Not too many places to lose a disc if you watch your throws and many challenging spots to keep you honest. The tees are fairly well marked, however, the course is laid out a bit odd. So, take a picture with your phone or tablet near the first tee of the course until you learn your way.
Courses Close By
- Covenant Disc Golf Course, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Southwest Middle School, Palm Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Flying Crane Mini Disc Golf Course, West Melbourne FL US(1 vote)
- Malabar Disc Golf, Malabar FL US(5 votes)
- Wickham Park, Melbourne FL US(3 votes)
- F. Burton Smith Park, Cocoa FL US(1 vote)
- Lakewood Park, Fort Pierce, FL USNo votes yet
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL USNo votes yet
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)