Olive Glen Disc Golf Course at Sycuan Resort
A solid 9-hole course with a variety of hole lengths, approaches and technical challenges. The setting is quite beautiful but can get very hot after noon in the summer. $5 entry fee is a little steep for being so far out of town, but the course is well maintained and usually pretty empty.
This course's seclusion is both its curse and its charm. For most of San Diego, this course is a bit of a drive, but the backdrop of the beautiful Syquan Mountains gives one a feeling of "getting away from it all." The course is like a tick-tack-toe grid of elm trees with baskets strewn about. This is a good course to practice your approach because of the short holes. Play as many rounds as you'd like and very rarely ever anyone else out there.
Courses Close By
- Mast Park, Santee CA US(1 vote)
- Sun Valley, La Mesa CA US(3 votes)
- Colina Park Golf Course, San Diego CA USNo votes yet
- Morley Field, San Diego CA US(10 votes)
- Escondido Rotary Disc Golf Course at Kit Carson Park, Escondido CA US(4 votes)
- Montiel Park Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US(4 votes)
- CSU San Marcos Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US(1 vote)
- The Gates of Hell Disc Golf Course, Valley Center CA USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, San Marcos CA US(1 vote)
- Valley Center Community Church Park, Valley Center CA USNo votes yet