The Oaks Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Disc golf on a ball golf course. Disc Golf Hours: Mon, Weds, Sat and Sun: 9am-3:30pm; Tues and Thurs: 1pm-3:30pm $5 fee to play. $10 minimum if using a cart. Food and drinks available in the Clubhouse - no outside alcohol permitted. *March 2018 - formal tees, signs and maps are in the works.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,966ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Henry Childres
I-26; exit 205B. Merge onto US-78 and go 1.3 miles, veer left onto N.A.D. Rd. Go 1.4 miles to a left onto Old State Rd. followed by an immediate left onto The Oaks Ave. Continue straight to the clubhouse.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Oaks Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wannamaker County Park, North Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Locklear Park at Naval Weapons Station, Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(3 votes)
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Oak Plantation Campground, Charleston SC USNo votes yet
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Sewee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet