Maxwell Park Disc Golf Course
A well-maintained course with a good variety of holes. The signature hole is #11, 500 feet uphill with a pretty narrow fairway. A little bit of water around a few of the holes and a lot of tall rough; be prepared to spend some time searching for your discs if your shots go astray.
Fun course... only concern is if the prairie grass (non fairways) is not chopped down, then losing discs could be a problem. Windy with limited trees, but what is there are used well.
Very nice course, well laid out and maintained. The shots are well laid out with variation in terrain. Fun course!
Courses Close By
- Forrest Park, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- PJ Irvin Disc Golf Course, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- State Farm Park, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL USNo votes yet
- Goodfield Park, Goodfield IL USNo votes yet
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)
- Ledgestone Open, Eureka IL USNo votes yet
- LeRoy Disc Golf Course, LeRoy IL US(2 votes)
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US(2 votes)