No votes yet
Tucked in nature trail area between a dry lake bed and the Smokey Hill River. Many trees provide protection from wind. Multiple tees and pin placements.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,400ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-70; exit #253 (N. Ohio St.). Go south 2 miles to a left on E. North St. North 9 is just past apartments on the right. Follow park road past lake to find South 9.
First Tee: (
Austin Streit #28471
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lakewood Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thomas Park, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- Kansas Wesleyan University, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Salina, Salina KS USNo votes yet
- Solomon City Park, Solomon KS USNo votes yet
- Bethany College, Lindsborg KS USNo votes yet
- Brown Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Abilene KS USNo votes yet
- Quevira Disc Golf Course, Marquette KS US(2 votes)
- The Dam Disc Golf Course at Kanopolis Lake, Marquette KS USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet
- Wall Bicentennial Park, McPherson KS USNo votes yet