Lakeside Disc Golf at Veterans Memorial Park
Rolling hills, some woods, all manicured fairways. Good variety. Thick rough off some fairways. A beautiful view of Wilson Dam and the Tennessee River.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Course Length: 4,567ft
Alternate Length: 5,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Off Hwy. 72, south on 133 (Cox Creek Pkwy.), left into park, on north side of Wilson Dam.
First Tee: (
Email: Russ Corey #3523
by kennypascarelli on Nov 26, 2012 at 10:17am
Love this course. You can feel the history, lots of different shots, well maintained, and fun shots all over it. Diverse throws from woods to elevation and open shots. One of my likes is a diverse course.
Courses Close By
- Faith Church, Florence AL USNo votes yet
- McFarland Park Disc Golf, Florence AL US(2 votes)
- Gattman Park, Muscle Shoals AL USNo votes yet
- St. Joseph Disc Golf Course, St. Joseph TN USNo votes yet
- Joe Wheeler State Park, Rogersville AL USNo votes yet
- Loretto Disc Golf Park, Loretto TN US(1 vote)
- Rustic Youth Camp, Russellville AL USNo votes yet
- H.A. Alexander Park, Moulton AL USNo votes yet
- Wayne County Disc Golf, Waynesboro TN USNo votes yet
- Scout and Hope Springs Parks, Lawrenceburg TN USNo votes yet