Kimble County Park
No votes yet
A more challenging and wooded companion course that is adjacent to the Junction County Park Course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 15
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-10; exit for Hwy 457. Go south on Martinez St to the park on the right. To the 1st tee - from fairway of #11 on the Junction County Park Course, cross through the line of boulders (marked OB on the Junction County course map). Tees marked by wooden posts.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kimble County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Junction Disc Golf, Junction TX US(2 votes)
- Disc Golf at the Junction Golf Course, Junction TX USNo votes yet
- Eagle 11, Rocksprings TX US(1 vote)
- Brady Disc Golf Course, Brady TX USNo votes yet
- Fredricksburg Middle School, Fredricksburg TX US(1 vote)
- Badu Park, Llano TX USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Bend Disc Golf, Bandera TX US(4 votes)
- Boerne City Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Boerne TX US(2 votes)
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet