Kanata Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A surprisingly challenging course, with dual tees, that wraps around Beaverbrook Park just off Campeau Dr. Watch out for the thorn bushes! 1st hole is by the primary parking lot, walk down the path to the 2nd tee. After the 7th hole, walk back past the soccer fields and up the path to finish the round.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,439ft
Alternate Length: 1,691ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Pull off the Queensway (Hwy 417) at the Eagleson Road off ramp. If you are coming from Ottawa, turn right at the 3rd set of lights, travel past the Mlacak Arena and take the next right in to the parking lot between the Water Pumping Station building and the tennis courts. From the West: Turn left onto Eagleson, left at the next set of lights onto Campeau Drive, right past the Mlacak Arena and the next right into the parking lot between the Water Pumping Station building and the tennis courts. The course info sign is at this parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Paul Holland
Phone: (613) 270-8884
Alt. Phone: (613) 784-6858
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kanata Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Fortune, Chelsea QC CA(2 votes)
- Gemmill Park, Almonte ON CANo votes yet
- Ettyville Super Spin, Bourget ON CA(1 vote)
- South Colton Disc Golf Course, Colton NY USNo votes yet
- Rideau Acres, Kingston ON CANo votes yet
- Stone's Throw Disc Golf, Enterprise ON CANo votes yet
- Camp Nominingue Disc Golf Course, Nominingue QC CANo votes yet
- Magrath Sports Complex, Fort Drum NY US(1 vote)
- Bois de Belle-Rivière, Mirabel QC CANo votes yet
- Yodaco, Mirabel QC CANo votes yet