Kamp Modoc Disc Golf
No votes yet
Play around a lake, up and down rolling hills, run at the hanging basket, putt through the window wall, and enjoy the groomed fairways. Dual tees marked with red and blue flags. Fee: Day pass/$3, or $10 for disc golf and lake access. Pro shop with new discs on site. PRIVATE: please check with the contact before coming to insure that the public is still welcome to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,502ft
Alternate Length: 3,380ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-70; Exit #137 Indiana Rte. #1 (Hagerstown/Connersville exit). Turn north on Rte. #1 about 9 miles past US 35. Go 3 miles to a right on County Road 1000 S. (see Kamp Modoc sign on the right). Go to a left on CR 800 W. to the Kamp Modoc entrance 1000' down on the right.
Email: Jim Swift
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kamp Modoc Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Prairie Creek Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Selma IN USNo votes yet
- Goodrich Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester IN USNo votes yet
- Baker Park, New Castle IN USNo votes yet
- Clear Creek Park, Richmond IN USNo votes yet
- McCulloch Disc Golf Course, Muncie IN US(2 votes)
- The Glen Disc Golf Course, Richmond IN US(1 vote)
- Harter Park Disc Golf Course, Union City IN USNo votes yet
- Living Waters Disc Golf Course at New Creations, Richmond IN USNo votes yet
- Lions Club Park, Yorktown IN US(1 vote)
- Frank Merry Park, Dunkirk IN USNo votes yet