Joe and Billy’s Disc Golf Course at Kadena Air Base
No votes yet
An open course near Risner Fitness Center. Great elevation and wind is always a factor. Military Base Access Required.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Course Length: 6,465ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Joseph Pasak and Billy Wells
From Gate 1; Go down Douglas Blvd to a right at the light just before Risner Gym (softball fields on the right). Go down past Popeye's to a left at the stop sign. 1st tee is on the right by the paint ball field just past Outdoor Recreation (Bldg 614). From Gate 3; Go down Douglas Blvd to a left on Schrieber (next light after the intersection with the fire station). Go to the next traffic light and make a right. 1st tee is on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Dillon Wells #92571
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Joe and Billy’s Disc Golf Course at Kadena Air Base? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Nakijin Hibiscus Course, Okinawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Luodong Sports Park, Luodong Township TWNo votes yet
- Kanoyashi Kirishima-ga-oka Koen, Kanoyashi JPNo votes yet
- Yoshino Park, Kagoshima-ken JPNo votes yet
- Banqiao Xindian, Banqiao District TPQ TWNo votes yet
- Phoenix Seagaia Resort, Miyazaki-ken JPNo votes yet
- Tategamikyo Park, Kumamoto-ken JPNo votes yet
- Country Park, Kumamoto-ken JPNo votes yet
- Aso Seishonen Koryu No Ie, Aso 43 JPNo votes yet
- Yoshinogari Park, Saga-ken JPNo votes yet