Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course
No votes yet
Beautiful and challenging. Seasonal ponds in play, many small hills. Thick rough. A mix of well wooded and relatively open holes. The 2nd of two courses on site. X1-X12 have a single, natural tee while A-F (soon to be changed to X13-X18) have dual concrete tees. Park Entrance Fee: $6/day/car for Washtenaw Co residents. $10/day/car for out of county residents. Same daily pass works for Rolling Hills. No additional fee for disc golf.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mike Fortunato, Scott White, Josh Romine
US-23; exit #49 (N. Territorial). Go west 2.5 miles to a right on Jennings Rd., 1.6 miles to park entrance on left. 1st tee behind hole #2 of the original course
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Independence Lake - Red Hawk X Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Original Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- The Gulch at Merrill Park West, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Original, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US(1 vote)
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US(1 vote)
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet
- BRATS, Ann Arbor MI USNo votes yet