Horseshoe Canyon Ranch
Awesome course! This will test your arm and most definitely your head. Wear good shoes because you will be doing some climbing and if you are not careful descents to retrieve your disk. The course is beautiful so take lots of pictures. Natural tee pads and plan on a four hour plus round of golf!
Worth the experience!
This course is long, up and down hills throughout, so don't forget some water. It is a real sick course, with ponds, trees, up hill and down hill shots. Has wooded and open holes, even one hole where the basket is on top of a giant 30ft round rock. Also some of the most awesome views of nature. This is by far my favorite course. Just don't play in summer cause grass doesn't get cut and can get pretty tall.
Courses Close By
- North Arkansas College, Harrison AR USNo votes yet
- Windy Hills Disc Golf at Mitchusson Park, Huntsville AR US(1 vote)
- Treehouz at Branson Cedars Resort, Ridgedale MO US(1 vote)
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Lamar AR USNo votes yet
- Leslie Disc Golf Course, Leslie AR USNo votes yet
- Tiger Springs Disc Golf Course, Hollister MO USNo votes yet
- Willow Ridge Lodge Disc Golf, Branson MO USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, Branson MO US(1 vote)
- The Farm Disc Golf Course, Eureka Springs AR USNo votes yet