Holton Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
First 5 holes are completely open, playing back and forth across the field. The course then plays through the woods beside the field.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,457ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
If North on US-31; take M-120 (exit 118) east towards Fremont. Go 11.4 miles to a left on Holton-Duck Lake Rd (blinking light). Go 0.4 mile down Holton-Duck Lake Road to a left on Syers Rd. Go 0.8 mile on Syers Rd. to the course on the left across from the Holton Recreation and Nature Center. 1st tee is right by the fence by the parking lot.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Holton Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Branstrom Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont MI US(1 vote)
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- The Woods at White Cloud Elementary, White Cloud MI USNo votes yet