Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Huge variety of shots. Dog leg left and right, up hill, down hill, water, and more. Even a few "mandos" to navigate. Very unique basket placements ranging from corral gates, suspended from chain, on a post, sunken with only chains exposed, and even some on top of mounds that really make you pay for a missed approach shot. Some holes require a hit on the "green" or its considered OB. Just a lot of variety and fun for all skill levels. Will go back again for sure.
Excellent Course, sometimes crowded, and sometime is left unkept. The only reason for not giving a five rating is the delay in restoring the course from tournament play. If we are paying $5 to play, I would expect the conditions would always be ready for players.
Courses Close By
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- The Players Course at Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Langley Pond DiscGolfPark, Warrenville SC US(1 vote)
- Boyd Pond Park Disc Golf Course, Aiken SC US(1 vote)
- USC Aiken, Aiken SC USNo votes yet
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US(2 votes)
- Fort Gordon Marine/Navy Disc Golf Course, Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA US(2 votes)