Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory
Huge variety of shots. Dog leg left and right, up hill, down hill, water, and more. Even a few "mandos" to navigate. Very unique basket placements ranging from corral gates, suspended from chain, on a post, sunken with only chains exposed, and even some on top of mounds that really make you pay for a missed approach shot. Some holes require a hit on the "green" or its considered OB. Just a lot of variety and fun for all skill levels. Will go back again for sure.
Excellent Course, sometimes crowded, and sometime is left unkept. The only reason for not giving a five rating is the delay in restoring the course from tournament play. If we are paying $5 to play, I would expect the conditions would always be ready for players.
Courses Close By
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- The Players Course at Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Langley Pond DiscGolfPark, Warrenville SC US(1 vote)
- Boyd Pond Park Disc Golf Course, Aiken SC USNo votes yet
- USC Aiken, Aiken SC USNo votes yet
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US(2 votes)
- Fort Gordon Marine/Navy Disc Golf Course, Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA US(2 votes)